marcodr

R3tro club Walsall

7 posts in this topic

Has anybody been to the Retro in Walsall lately? Apparently both the Retro and the Private in Aston have undergone management changes. Any news will be appreciated.

I had not been for many months but visited the Retro twice in the same week a couple of weeks ago.

Day to day management is now in the hands of Rose who books the girls.

There are some changes you might like to know about.

On Monday the session is now 12 to 6 with 2 girls but they are on alternative half hour shifts.

Wednesday and Friday afternoon as as before with 2 girls on at the same time but subject to each taking breaks.

Tuesdays-there is usually a greedy girl party but it may only be one girl. 

When I was there I saw 3 girls I had not seen before, so Rose seems to be getting in some new faces.

Regards.

davidgood

Thanks. All in all would you still recommend it?

On 2/27/2016 at 5:47 PM, marcodr said:

Thanks. All in all would you still recommend it?

Yes, if you accept that the girls are not all stunning models.

Regards,

davidgood

1 person likes this

David, my interest would be in knowing how many men you found there on the recent occasions you have been there?

Like many, the thought of performing 'in public' does not appeal hugely despite the attraction of seeing a number of girls at a time and certainly having to push, shove or just wait your turn may not appeal to everyone.

(But having only one lady in action at a time (or even 2) seems pointless when you can arrange that for yourself any time.)

On 2/29/2016 at 8:44 AM, vivluvsme said:

David, my interest would be in knowing how many men you found there on the recent occasions you have been there?

Like many, the thought of performing 'in public' does not appeal hugely despite the attraction of seeing a number of girls at a time and certainly having to push, shove or just wait your turn may not appeal to everyone.

(But having only one lady in action at a time (or even 2) seems pointless when you can arrange that for yourself any time.)

VLM,

On the Monday and Tuesday I went things were very quiet, On the Monday I think at most there 4 maybe 5 of us but guys come and go.

On the Tuesday I think there was 3 but at one point only myself and one other. 

As I say it was quiet. Usually there would be more guys and you would have to wait your turn. 

Yes you could have a 1 to 1 or 2 to 1 but at what cost? I am a member-cost £20 pa and on the Monday it was £40 with 2 girls and on the Tuesday with just one £30.

I was welcome to stay several hours, use the sauna and take my time, not in and out in an hour and pop as many times as I could manage.

If you are not comfortable having sex in front of others and waiting your turn then parties are not for you.

Regards,

davidgood

1 person likes this

Thanks, David, and good points made. I hadn't realised one could stay so long, that there was a money-saving membership scheme.

Agreed obviously about whether the idea of 'public' sex suits one or not. For me I think I could overcome my well-founded shyness for the chance to party with 4 or 5 girls in the session but probably not for 1 or 2.