Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
out of towner

Tatiana at Divine/Annabellas

9 posts in this topic

I see Tatiana's name has been removed from the website, is she not coming back from Romania? I thought I had found a wonderful replacement after Mira retired (and she had taken over for me from Dita), but it looks like yet another of my favourites has gone all too soon. Back to the drawing board it would seem.

Angie is very similar in appearance although not as full on as Tatiana (A two girl would be heaven)
She only plans to work for a short while and I predict she will be very popular soon.

If Angela can do the following as well as Tatiana, she will be worth a visit

1 nibble ears, and lick ears

2 tweak nipples

3 fall onto the bed and on her back in laughter at my rhymes (she has such a great laugh)

4 look sultry (those expessive eyes)

5 massage

6 give a low gentle sigh of pleasure as I entered her

7 expess an interest i Romanian translations of Shakespeare's plays and sonnets.

I get hard just remembering her. There were  reasonsshe was in my top 3 MK girls.

Oh no she can't do any of that stuff :)

Edited by eaglebuddy

6 minutes ago, eaglebuddy said:

Oh no she can't do any of that stuff :)

LOL

Tatiana is back in Milton Keynes next week ...... :P

1 person likes this

Well, obviously its great she is back. Now I just need her to work in London at HOD, all her bookings next week are in MK. Last time I travelled up to MK the girl (not Tatiana) had cancelled so I am reluctant to traipse up there again, especially as there is nothing else in MK for me so it just means travelling straight back to London. Before any one says its only 30 mins from Euston to MK, I would just say that its a 2 hour journey for me to get to London in the first place (and I cant avoid going via London). PLEASE give Tatiana some London bookings!!

14 hours ago, out of towner said:

Well, obviously its great she is back. Now I just need her to work in London at HOD, all her bookings next week are in MK. Last time I travelled up to MK the girl (not Tatiana) had cancelled so I am reluctant to traipse up there again, especially as there is nothing else in MK for me so it just means travelling straight back to London. Before any one says its only 30 mins from Euston to MK, I would just say that its a 2 hour journey for me to get to London in the first place (and I cant avoid going via London). PLEASE give Tatiana some London bookings!!

Don't worry she is not coming back now. Well for the time being, due to a family matter back home. 

On 06/02/2016 at 7:35 AM, AnnabellasMK said:

Don't worry she is not coming back now. Well for the time being, due to a family matter back home. 

She is a nice girl. Wish her well in sorting out her family matters