jonjonson

Lara from agency allure

8 posts in this topic

Hi, I am looking for tall English brunette girls. 

Anyone has seen Lara from allure before ?
I am thinking about see her, but there isn't a lot review or discussion about her apart from allure's owe site. 

she's got some captain69 reviews, but i don't have a captain69 account.
How's she like ?

anyone other tall brunette English girls?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I found Evie and Scarlett from the same agency to be more pretty. Lara is good fun, but the other two were amazing.

Edited by Gunner1
Got the wrong name

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw back end of last year.

Really sexy girl, great figure & seems to really enjoy herself. Also tall & quite posh. I would see her again for sure

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/19/2016 at 9:55 PM, Gunner1 said:

lol, seems like you had good time with them. What does lara look like ? and Evie ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, LondonBoyUsa said:

I saw back end of last year.

Really sexy girl, great figure & seems to really enjoy herself. Also tall & quite posh. I would see her again for sure

What's her personality like? Does she provide good service ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/19/2016 at 9:55 PM, Gunner1 said:

I found Evie and Scarlett from the same agency to be more pretty. Lara is good fun, but the other two were amazing.

 

lol, glad you had some good time with them.  What does lara look like ? and evie?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lara very english & pretty - posh totty - kind you imagine would hang around with Pippa MIddleton, If you are memeber on her agencey site you can see face photos. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, LondonBoyUsa said:

Lara very english & pretty - posh totty - kind you imagine would hang around with Pippa MIddleton, If you are memeber on her agencey site you can see face photos. 

Hm.. I haven't booked with allure before, and I didn't see a place on their website where you can log in. Can you see these photos ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now