Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kumar

Reverse Booking on AW - need info

9 posts in this topic

planning to use Reverse booking on AW for the first time. Had some questions regarding the same:

1. How early should i put the reverse booking request before the actual meeting date?

2. How does the charges appear on your credit card statement?

3. is this feature useful? Has any body used it and what kind of response you get?

Any help is much appreciated.

Kumar

1.  Put it some 5-7 days in advance and never 24 hours in advance, if you are very specific about certain things.

2.  What charges?  I thought it was a free option.

3.  Research what other guys did, most get 10 answers, some close to 100.  We can see this if we want to reply (I never bother if the guy has lots of answers from girls and his requests are weird), not sure if you can see it too though.

Good luck.

No it's not free it costs £2, sorry but I am not sure how it appears on your statement but whenever I used to get paid by AW it would appear as "AW CTR" and different numbers. I think on a credit card it comes up as aw.co.uk or something similar. 

Whether the feature is useful can depend on where you are, the time of the month you're putting up the RB and what you're looking for. It's a gamble as you can't know for sure who's going to bid and if they will fit what you're looking for. 

I personally almost never bid on them and only have ever done it when I've had a cancellation and want to fill the slot. It has worked a few times but the crazy RB requests from some put me off.

My advice is to make it very clear what you're looking for but keep it short and simple, offer a reasonable price, and keep it friendly. That would get my attention you'd be surprised how many RBs like "Looking for young girl for anal fuck and owo" are about and can put many girls off. 

Hope that helps :)

8 hours ago, TightYoungEbony said:

My advice is to make it very clear what you're looking for but keep it short and simple, offer a reasonable price, and keep it friendly. That would get my attention

Hope that helps :)

"I am short and simple seeking a friendly girl to offer GFE for £150 an hour" 

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, enquire said:

"I am short and simple seeking a friendly girl to offer GFE for £150 an hour" 

Hmmm need to be more specific than that! Lol. :D

16 hours ago, Kumar said:

planning to use Reverse booking on AW for the first time. Had some questions regarding the same:

1. How early should i put the reverse booking request before the actual meeting date?

2. How does the charges appear on your credit card statement?

3. is this feature useful? Has any body used it and what kind of response you get?

Any help is much appreciated.

Kumar

I stopped using Reverse Booking for a while.  I was finding it hard to find girls that I'm physically attracted to through this system.  I tried one again fairly recently, and I found a 'few' gems!  So definitely worthwhile now.

I've found a manual search when using AW is best for myself, then a Reverse Booking as an 'addition' now and again to find some girls I would not find with a manual search.  I mainly use agencies to meet girls though.

The price to place a Reverse Booking has gone up a little to 2.4 credits.

Wow, 2.4 credits to place a Reverse Booking, so not fair for the guys!!!

Very rarely I would reply to a request, as most are very strange: asking for bareback or all kind of crazy things - I am surprised when lots of girls reply to this!!!!???? But indeed there are some decent guy and sometimes you keep in touch with them long after they placed their Reverse booking as probably initially they went to see the girl with whom they arranged the most advantageous meeting.

1 person likes this

I was always under the impression that the Reverse Bidding system favoured the gent; I've replied to a fair few and never got a response back. 

I think some very good things have been said already; if you're just looking for a specific kind of lady, using the search is probably going to benefit you more and be cheaper as well. If you're looking for some very specific play or a very unique outing, then the Reverse Bidding system may work well for you, but like others have said above; be specific! Let the ladies know exactly what you want so there's no communication blips. I imagine you may get lucky, but searching to exhaustion first may be best!

the charge is via aw credits, there are various ways to buy credits, only if you buy them with a credit card will it appear on your credit card statement (of course!) I think it says 'awork Nicosia' but you can buy credits totally anonymously.

I've had good results, seeing a couple of ladies I chose repeatedly after the RB, but also found no-one suitable on other attempts.

as.to some of the comments above, as a punter you can only see what other RBs have requested for location and fee and how many replies but you can't see what was specifically requested or what was actually bid