peter bigus

MK best deep throat girls

9 posts in this topic

Hi first post and first punt for me.No disrespect to all the girls working in MK that are amazing im sure in other ways but this for me is the ultimate pleasure.

Im larger than average and was hoping you guys could lead me in the right direction for girls that could accommodate my request.Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated as ive really not got a clue as to where to start.Will read through past threads and may get some hints.

Thanks in advance. 

Hi and Welcome!

Although I am merely average, I would suggest that both Renata and Ella @ Annabellas in MK could accommodate you.  It may be worth a call to check, don't worry if your nervous asking, they have heard it all before!!

I would suggest Renata or Ruby, both have a mind blowing technique.

Thanks guys looks like Renata it is then.

Of course any more suggestions most welcome.

Edited by peter bigus

On 2016. 01. 21. at 10:55 AM, peter bigus said:

Hi first post and first punt for me.No disrespect to all the girls working in MK that are amazing im sure in other ways but this for me is the ultimate pleasure.

Im larger than average and was hoping you guys could lead me in the right direction for girls that could accommodate my request.Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated as ive really not got a clue as to where to start.Will read through past threads and may get some hints.

Thanks in advance. 

Hi Peter Bigus,

May I ask you how thick is yours? - You wrote that your cock is larger than average. (My width limit is about 5.5 cms for throat fucking.) 

5.5. girth wow lucky im under 4 cm's then. ;0)

Then DT is no problem. :)

I would just like to re-iterate the recommendations for Renata and Ella. Both can not only DT, but give great BJ's in their own right. Renata is closer to the throat fucking side of things and she'll naturally fit in to that groove without much asking. Ella, on the other hand is more about the sloppy-down to-the-balls bj. I'm about 5.5 in girth as well, so no issues there. Both do cim, but I think Renata swallows.

I fully intend to see either of them again as they're both in my top 5 BJ's ever. PM if you fancy MMF'ing either of them as well. I know Ella is crazy about it

Has anyone experienced a duo with Renata and Ruby?  Sounds like they would make quite a pair.....