Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Siliconfan

Thai girls in MK

10 posts in this topic

I notice that on the 'Purple site' a couple of new Thai girls are showing up in MK. Tia, and the intriguingly named Porntip. Both girls have 'verified photos' and some feedback, almost all positive. My experience of Thai independents in MK is mostly extremely disappointing, but these two look pretty tempting. Anyone sampled the delights of either girl?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've seen both. AW profiles are entirely accurate. Both are highly recommended. 

With your nickname, I think you may find Porntip to your liking :-) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have seen Porntip a couple of times now, the first time was a regular GFE which was good enough for me to want to go back and try one of her 'Extras', I was not disappointed. I'm going to book to see Tia soon. I have read in Tia's feedback that someone had a duo with the pair of them, if Tia is as good as Porntip then I know exactly what my next booking will be!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You won't regret it. Although I think Tia isn't back from her holiday until later this week. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/10/2016 at 5:16 PM, Jerronimo said:

I have seen Porntip a couple of times now, the first time was a regular GFE which was good enough for me to want to go back and try one of her 'Extras', I was not disappointed. I'm going to book to see Tia soon. I have read in Tia's feedback that someone had a duo with the pair of them, if Tia is as good as Porntip then I know exactly what my next booking will be!

I'm a bit behind my promise to post a review, but I did have a two-girl with these bunnies, and they were both great. I will be back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seen Peace like 4 times = Great, Seen Apple (singapore not thai) 5-6 times Brilliant. They also have an interactive DUO which I hear is great and will sample myself at somepoint. Not indies but two geat one there

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes Apple, Peace good also liked the japanese girl but she has been gone a long while, and who can forget Mei, not in MK anymore, but still working so you never know she might come back one day, bit far to drive to see her at moment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, harry12 said:

Yes Apple, Peace good also liked the japanese girl but she has been gone a long while, and who can forget Mei, not in MK anymore, but still working so you never know she might come back one day, bit far to drive to see her at moment.

 

On ‎2‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 11:57 PM, rugbypunter said:

You won't regret it. Although I think Tia isn't back from her holiday until later this week. 

Do you have their AW profile?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/03/2016 at 10:45 PM, Mithrandir said:

 

Do you have their AW profile?

They are no longer in the area.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apple and peace have links to reviews etc cannot recommend them enough, amonsgt my favs list

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0