Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HungDong

One night in Manila

2 posts in this topic

damn she changed her flights....only had one night before my secret Shanghai squeeze arrived. Really wanted at least 3 nights to check out mongering scene.

anyway, arrived in at 7pm - shower, bite to eat and we're off.....

first stop a "KTV joint" - long dark steps - then boom! bright lights at a bevy of beauties to greet you - so real hot stuff....however, not being overly familiar with the modus operandi of such establishments must have been clear....they started demanding cash (5000 PHP) and that I take at least 3 girls and buy lady drinks all round (at 300 PHP per lady). No sign of a bed in the room, told conflicting stories on how all this was supposed to pan out - i did the only sensible thing - threw 500 PHP on the table and made a bee line for those dimly lit stairs half expecting a burly chap with a baseball bat to be waiting to extract more dosh. If he exists he was off taking a leak or a sneaky fag break - luckily for me...

next stop - the infamous Burgos Street in downtown Makatai....as any Bangkok monger will tell you Sukhumvit traffic can be a bitch -  well if you have not been to Manila you have an absolute treat in store - traffic is worse than any other city I have ever visited including Hanoi and Delhi etc...

Anyway - Burgos Street, a seedy row of bars and side streets all lit up much like Soi Cowboy.....

You need to do the rounds and checkout the different bars as the standards of the WGs vary wildly - from fat old hags with kiddie bellies/stretch marks right up to the stunning childless hard bodies....whoaaa! 

It aint cheap though - my bed fellow for the night cost 3000 PHP bar fine + 2000 PHP for the girl + a hat full of lady drinks at 300 PHP per time (though you can negotiate to get 3 of these deducted from the bar fine I found out later!)

I grabbed her from Kojak Bar - which I found to be the best selection of ladies of the 10 or 12 bars i visited. 

My secret Shanghai squeeze turned up the next morning so mongering ceased - another trip there is certainly on the cards though - back up to Angeles - not been there for a number of years and the Sillypino girls are just such fun! 

2 people like this

I'll get round to Manila one day, sounds like plenty of research is needed.