Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
enquire

Heather

4 posts in this topic

Saw Heather yesterday. I tried to submit a review, but it was rejected, probably because i have done more than one review of girls at Annabellas in the last 3 months. (Seen Shakira, Aida, &Tatiana twice).

Heather has best BJ, sensational. Really warm, friendly, beautiful and unique woman.She also had me in fits of laughter, great anecdotes.  It was second time I had seen her (first was in Sepember) , and she is just great. Really recommend her

1 person likes this

I can't tell from her pictures an acurate age for Heather.

can you give some feed back.

On 01/04/2016 at 10:54 AM, NonVanilla said:

I can't tell from her pictures an acurate age for Heather.

can you give some feed back.

Yes it is accurate, late 30's. I have written 2 reviews. In short, first time, we were shagging and she said tell me before you are about to come, because I want you to come in my mouth. 

I followed her instructions, and fantastic blow job. I exploded in her mouth, and she kept at it, until she thought I was completely drained. She then opened her mouth and let it dribble back out over me, she then cleaned me up. Second time, i just focussed on snogging and oral. She is fantastic and also has a great sense of humour. Really great woman.

1 person likes this

On 1/30/2016 at 0:19 PM, enquire said:

Saw Heather yesterday. I tried to submit a review, but it was rejected, probably because i have done more than one review of girls at Annabellas in the last 3 months. (Seen Shakira, Aida, &Tatiana twice).

I would guess it was not that you had done one review on Annabellas within 3 months but 3 within 6 months.

I may well be wrong but that is the rule I have in my mind without looking it up to check.