Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sezchwarn

Outcall agencies in London

8 posts in this topic

I've been trying to call a few agencies found on google for an outcall service in London this evening. With every one I ring, either the phone is dead or they don't answer.

If you know a reliable agency that does outcall and doesn't cost an arm and a leg, please state it here. Reliable in the sense of actually running a service and also in terms of accurate pictures of girls on their website.

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hamilton escorts good luck 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did you use withheld number?  Most people do not answer this kind of number due to tricks.  Lots of great places in London to make great choices.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey lovely, I know it is a bit late now but in future I know Someone Somewhere is practically all based on outcall. 

The girls are beautiful as I've worked a few times with them.

Good to try them in the future x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Annabell said:

Hey lovely, I know it is a bit late now but in future I know Someone Somewhere is practically all based on outcall. 

The girls are beautiful as I've worked a few times with them.

Good to try them in the future x

First time I saw that agency from your post.

So it does not mention the ladies' fees and shows only 4 girls, mentioning that you have to be a member in order to access their full portfolio. Furthermore in order to signup as a member you have to give a phone number.

Not my cup of tea

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you are looking for European Girls then Hamiltons or Bjoux both have very good feedback on this forum.  For Elite Girls London Photo Models are also a well established Agency.

There are a lot of cheap ones also but you will take your chances as many are fake photos and bait and switch operations so check the forum here first.

Hope that helps.

Chloe xx

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9 February 2016 at 7:01 PM, dude815 said:

First time I saw that agency from your post.

So it does not mention the ladies' fees and shows only 4 girls, mentioning that you have to be a member in order to access their full portfolio. Furthermore in order to signup as a member you have to give a phone number.

Not my cup of tea

Indeed, you must be a member and the security checks in place are withstood by many agencies. Usually you must not call from a witheld number even if you are to book through Bijoux as both owners of the agencies take great care of their girls. I would definitely recommend both the agencies which Chloe recommended also, providing you are able to call from a normal traceable number. 

Hope this is helpful Dude815 :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Annabell said:

Indeed, you must be a member and the security checks in place are withstood by many agencies. Usually you must not call from a witheld number even if you are to book through Bijoux as both owners of the agencies take great care of their girls. I would definitely recommend both the agencies which Chloe recommended also, providing you are able to call from a normal traceable number. 

Hope this is helpful Dude815 :)

 

Indeed Bijoux and Hamilton's are my 2 favorite agencies but they have a great selection of ladies available for anyone to see along with their fee when checking their websites without any need to be a member. Also I find it very different calling a well established agency like those than having to give that number "in writing" just to check out the girls to an agency I never heard of before.

By the way if I am not mistaken(by checking you profile photos) you have cooperated with the above agencies. You look very beautiful in your photos but personally I would love to see also some selfies or not professional photos. Just a punter's humble opinion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0