Misty

Old Field Reports (Galahad?)

9 posts in this topic

I have come back after a very long break and all my field reports from the old website are gone, any chance Galahad kept them to file? I have the report numbers if it helps?

Thanks

Misty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

best to contact him direct.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can see all your reviews by going to the Main Site on here and then signing in to Your Account. (see correcting post!)

Edited by Moonraker
correction

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Moonraker said:

You can see all your reviews by going to the Main Site on here and then signing in to Your Account.

i think misty is a lady.  as authors we can see all our reports. dont think the ladies can.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Coventrypunter said:

i think misty is a lady.  as authors we can see all our reports. dont think the ladies can.

Thank you. You are right. I should have engaged brain before entering into print. The facility is only available to report authors. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shows how old I am. "Misty" immediately suggests misty-eyed to me. Sorry, Misty.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Colonel Bonkers said:

Shows how old I am. "Misty" immediately suggests misty-eyed to me. Sorry, Misty.

Suggests a Johnny Mathis song to me :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Colonel Bonkers said:

Shows how old I am. "Misty" immediately suggests misty-eyed to me. Sorry, Misty.

Shows I am older than you Colonel! My thoughts are of one of my favourite poems  - Ode to Autumn by John Keats.

'Season of mists and mellow fruitfulness.............' 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Moonraker said:

Shows I am older than you Colonel! My thoughts are of one of my favourite poems  - Ode to Autumn by John Keats.

'Season of mists and mellow fruitfulness.............

Sounds like a flatulent work colleague of mine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now