Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MattHarding

If you thought your day was bad...

16 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, MattHarding said:

...spare a thought for this poor girl, and the recently deceased old man still attached to her (RIP)

Pensioner who died during sex is wheeled away on stretcher 'with prostitute still attached'

It could always be worse. @IndianDelightJasmin etc.

Oh dear, this has given me food for thought as I am not known as "old jack" for nothing. So far as the pensioner was concerned all I can say is "what a lovely way to go". Only joking of course. I just hope he wasn't married; if he was I wonder what his widow thought of all this!!

That's horrendous! Would that count as involuntary necrophilia?

Christ! I think I'd rather chop his cock off than be stuck to a dead bloke and wheeled off in public like that! 

1 person likes this

There was a Richard Pryor routine on a similar theme. "Didn't no man wanna fuck her after that!"

I noticed the article yesterday but I did not dare read it as it would have been too upsetting - 'still attached to him'.  Brrrrrrrrrr

Some 'body' has to do it, A stiffy with a stiffy.  Humble apologies, sorry.

Unless a woman has provided "penis captivus" in the past it is unlikely she will suddenly clamp down on her client / partner.

Maybe the old guy died of shock when he tried to withdraw, and  felt the vaginal muscles clamp down on him, and fail to release him. 

Maybe it is hoax, who called the ambulance?

So if afterlife exists he entered with a hardon

Just now, dude815 said:

Edited by dude815

On 04/02/2016 at 8:44 PM, MinxyLydia said:

Christ! I think I'd rather chop his cock off than be stuck to a dead bloke and wheeled off in public like that! 

Yes, If ever cutting off someone's cock was justified its this case!

It must have been an horrendous experience for her!

On ‎05‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 9:53 AM, Annabellexoxo said:

I noticed the article yesterday but I did not dare read it as it would have been too upsetting - 'still attached to him'.  Brrrrrrrrrr

Now I can understand why you didn't want to take a chance with me Annabelle ("jack the old lad" on A.W.):D:D

11 hours ago, oldjack said:

Now I can understand why you didn't want to take a chance with me Annabelle ("jack the old lad" on A.W.):D:D

Come on, but we do have great banter here instead. :P

On 05/02/2016 at 8:11 PM, enquire said:

Unless a woman has provided "penis captivus" in the past it is unlikely she will suddenly clamp down on her client / partner.

Maybe the old guy died of shock when he tried to withdraw, and  felt the vaginal muscles clamp down on him, and fail to release him. 

Maybe it is hoax, who called the ambulance?

I remember at Uni I went to visit a friend in a nearby building.  As her sister went to classes she remained with her boyfriend in the room and after knocking at the door (as per my usual, despite none of the other friends bothering with this) I got in only to see her on top of her friend.  I closed the door quickly and left only to meet later with both apologising.  It was her 'a*&e' boyfriend who kept saying that was my fault as his penis could have been stuck inside due to the shock.  He was the type to always blame others for everything, no wonder my friend always was unhappy near him.  

46 minutes ago, Annabellexoxo said:

Come on, but we do have great banter here instead. :P

Quite right Annabelle we do although I am quite sure that the "real thing" would be even more enjoyable. I love meeting up with Ladies who have a good sense of humour & I am quite sure you come under that category. Never mind.:D

I was into necrophilia until some rotten cunt split on me.

1 person likes this