Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
muchocharver

lutterworth

11 posts in this topic

Thinking of trying Studio 31 Lutterworth

Has anyone seen Niki please.

No but just to mention it's called Lounge 31 now.

It used to roughly match Victoria House prices while being a dump but while I have not been there, it has apparently started to look at matching the wonderful VH furnishings now with the plus of non-semi-communal showers.

There's two informative reviews on Pnet on Nikki which any info on this thread is unlikely to show to be inaccurate I would guess.

Edited by vivluvsme

Not been there for ages. But If you live round there not advised as there is now a coffee shop very close to it. 

On 2/11/2016 at 0:33 PM, harry12 said:

Not been there for ages. But If you live round there not advised as there is now a coffee shop very close to it. 

The Costa? If so, I wouldn't have said it was intimidatingly close and no more off-putting than any busy street entrance to a parlour.

The long-established cafe used to be a favourite of mine, not just because the food was nice a famous former cricketer sometimes popped in there but one of the young waitresses used to dress a bit revealingly...

Edited by vivluvsme

Lutterworth is my main haunt, you're thinking of lounge 31 which is fine but there is also Victoria House which has incredible models. I think it's by far the superior offering in the town even if some of the more ample-bosomed ladies have since left. It's such a small town - the two places are literally 5 minutes' walk apart. One day I went to one place, had a shower there, went to the local pub for some grub then went to the other place. B)

I have seen Nikki a few times, she's very light and slender but if you like that kind of thing, then why not. 

Edited by ZXX

19 minutes ago, ZXX said:

Lutterworth is my main haunt, you're thinking of lounge 31 which is fine but there is also Victoria House which has incredible models. I think it's by far the superior offering in the town even if some of the more ample-bosomed ladies have since left. It's such a small town - the two places are literally 5 minutes' walk apart. One day I went to one place, had a shower there, went to the local pub for some grub then went to the other place. B)

I have seen Nikki a few times, she's very light and slender but if you like that kind of thing, then why not. 

tried vic house once. was offered a bewildering menu of extras. quite put me off. not been back.

I used to be a relatively regular VH visitor and never had any trouble (or truck) with extras.

I tended to be friendly and so no issues arose - I did want I wanted and sometimes the friendliness got me more but I didn't look to do extras if they cost more.

Gradually just tended to move my focus over the years further west rather than east of home and slipped out of keeping up to date with the ladies there.

Once the public girls school type receptionist left, the place became more friendly tho I sort of liked the aura the previous posh-spoken lady gave. One era of ladies in her time revolted like schoolgirls and tried to outdo each other for naughtiness by breaking the rules. One later re-enacted an example by giving me watersports while I sat on a chair by the open door which gave out to the lounge where waiting punters sit (none arrived). Another lady got caught having sex on the stairs.

It was neat when a good friend from Birmingham moved to VH and rang to tell me. We went into the (short-lived?) dungeon (became a wet room?) and re-enacted our naughty Brum ways including a chocolate flake on one occasion.

At the previous incarnation of Lounge 31, I usually saw the lovely Casey and having discarded furniture piled up at one end of the room really didn't matter.

VH have some interesting new ladies in the last few week. Might be worth a revisit. 

5 hours ago, Sorcerer136 said:

VH have some interesting new ladies in the last few week. Might be worth a revisit. 

Not disputing your comment but none grabbed me when I looked just now - I didn't think the pics were as useful for the punter as they might have been tho I didn't go through all the pics of all the ladies.

same applies to Lounge 31 that I have also looked at and I was reminded there that they keep to a slightly older set of ladies - youngest there 27. VH ladies probably mostly mid to late 20s from a glance (and nothing wrong with that per se).

Of the VH staff, I have seen Keeley elsewhere and she certainly is a fascinating lady I should really see again.

i been told niki at lounge 31 is a real classy lady any comments please

16 hours ago, muchocharver said:

i been told niki at lounge 31 is a real classy lady any comments please

My comment is that that post reminds me a thread starter I read a bit ago...

As I said before, the two Pnet reviews of Nikki surely give you good information even if it seems no one regularly on here seems to have seen her. But then they may be the same Pnet people who wrote the reviews.

The person who told you about her gives you a third positive opinion - why not go and find out for yourself?

I wouldn't put your enquiry on here again in a few days' time or people will start to wonder...