Colonel Bonkers

But our heroine...?

7 posts in this topic

Have I not been following the debate very closely (HAVE I HELLL!!!), but I have yet to hear a response from St Teela of Sheffield. Has any other punter's prayers been answered?

Have I not been following the debate very closely (HAVE I HELLL!!!), but I have yet to hear a response from St Teela of Sheffield. Has any other punter's prayers been answered?

Leeds mate.

I believe she may be one fo theose refered to as preparing a response to the Govt. report in Petra Boynton's blog:

http://www.drpetra.co.uk/blog/

Leeds mate.

I believe she may be one fo theose refered to as preparing a response to the Govt. report in Petra Boynton's blog:

http://www.drpetra.co.uk/blog/

If you refer to Teela Sanders, she is with Leeds University.

It would be interesting to see her response somewhere.

Leeds mate.

Oops, there I go again. My ignorance of northern geography has given offence on this board before, so I'll shut up. Somebody light a candle for me at her shrine.

Oops, there I go again. My ignorance of northern geography has given offence on this board before, so I'll shut up. Somebody light a candle for me at her shrine.

It's probably down to history rather than geography. Teela used to be at Sheffield uni before moving to Leeds. Keep up man!

And I shall say a prayer :eek:

It's probably down to history rather than geography. Teela used to be at Sheffield uni before moving to Leeds. Keep up man!

Ah, then she's one of those saints whose relics can be found in various places.