grumble

South Ken opp History Museum

20 posts in this topic

Hi hope you can help me repeat a great night.

I spent a full night of fun in a house with multiple girls right opposite the Natural History Museum on Cromwell road. But I can't for the life of me recall the exact address or phone number/name of the establishment.

Anyone else been here - or know how I'd get back in touch to book another night?

Thanks!

Go back to where you found the advert in the first place.

Thanks JKay, Yes I have a couple of times but no joy.

It seemed a well established place that had been there a long time. With 4 or 5 girls.

I thought someone here might know it...

To be honest I think I know the address - just don't want to take the risk of just showing up at someone's door!

Sure you weren't dreaming this  ?    just roll over and go back to sleep   [ interesting first post though  ] 

2 minutes ago, grumble said:

Thanks JKay, Yes I have a couple of times but no joy.

So where was the advert you saw? if you want people to help you then you need to help us, so where did you see the advert?

Ha - yes pretty sure. I'd a had few (drinks) but deffoe not dreaming. 

Where did you see the advert?

How long ago did you visit?

Have you checked to see if advert is still up?

1 minute ago, JKay said:

So where was the advert you saw? if you want people to help you then you need to help us, so where did you see the advert?

In a phone box round Cromwell road. So the next time I went back obviously there were loads of others. Naturally none of which any way resembled the girls themselves.

The main girl there was Vivian. Brazilian. Highly skilful - good bit of domination but tender at the right moments if you know what I mean.

1 minute ago, grumble said:

In a phone box round Cromwell road. So the next time I went back obviously there were loads of others. Naturally none of which any way resembled the girls themselves.

That's how phonebox cards work, they won't be pictures of anyone working, any clues as to what the establishment was called?

Just now, JKay said:

That's how phonebox cards work, they won't be pictures of anyone working, any clues as to what the establishment was called?

No - that's the problem. Recalling names of girls - in order of memory vagueness: Vivian, Emma, Sabrina....

1 person likes this

You need to look for the establishments name, not those working, Hot lips, Cromwell babes etc., look in Acemasage for that area.

But my guess would be that as they are using phonebox cards is that they are long gone due to the clamp down on cards.

Acemassage has a listing for Cromwell road in the central London section.

Thanks Jkay - Doesn't look right but might call and find out. Cheers for the help chaps.

16 hours ago, grumble said:

No - that's the problem. Recalling names of girls - in order of memory vagueness: Vivian, Emma, Sabrina....

That road has indeed lots of girls who live there purely by coincidence as the buildings are terribly separated into studios.  I would have suspected they would want more anonymity rather then have 'the force' on their door step, but here is a punter 'caring' about this.

1 hour ago, grumble said:

Thanks Jkay - Doesn't look right but might call and find out. Cheers for the help chaps.

The arrow on the map that Ace use is not accurate so don't rely on it!

I would also try Viva street and Backpage, but the chances are that if they were using Phone box cards they were on a short lease rent and are now long gone.

5 hours ago, Annabellexoxo said:

That road has indeed lots of girls who live there purely by coincidence as the buildings are terribly separated into studios.  I would have suspected they would want more anonymity rather then have 'the force' on their door step, but here is a punter 'caring' about this.

Sorry - have I broken some etiquette? I was torn between keeping info private and revealing enough to help.

Edited by grumble

bloody hell this thread made me laugh...

you didnt end up there like jamie theakston at 4am one dark night back in the 90's did you?

now you're wandering what happened to the good old days and trying to relive a legendary night on the town?

thats the thing about those legendary big nights out... you can never remember the details... like how the fuck you ended up there and how the fuck you got home in one piece or how the fuck you never got arrested...

and the phone card punts were always the craziest...

from what I remember about the phone card scene is that the cards will change, the numbers will change, the flat will change... the girls will definitely change... but the madams can usually be found again... and if she showed you a good time before she will show you a good time again...

if this was recent and not 1995 then I would just head back to the phone box and start ringing...

Good luck with that though... I wouldnt have the guts theses days... if you are in a phone box at 4am you are either arranging a whore, putting up your own cards, taking drugs or urinating... I doubt very much anybody actually makes phone calls from them in this day and age... I wonder why they leave them there to be honest... maybe tourists use them or something.

you were there all night?

1 person likes this

18 hours ago, grumble said:

Sorry - have I broken some etiquette? I was torn between keeping info private and revealing enough to help.

Some girls live at some addresses for quite some time and I don't think is fair to them to have their location advertised around.  You would not want your home address available here, would you?

I understand where you come from though........

House of Divine used to be close to there but they have moved now. Was it HOD?