gog

Nude or partially clothed

52 posts in this topic

When I have punted, WGs sometimes go completely naked and other remain partially clothed. My preference is for WGs to be naked. I would like to ask the men here if you prefer WGs to be nude or partially clothed.

Varies, depending on the scenario. Mostly, I end up with the girl fully nude, except perhaps for stockings. Sometimes for role olay partially or even near fully clothes are essential....

Variety is part of the fun.

4 people like this

Best to be dressed but with nice, see through clothing or lace, right?  :P

I always do what the man prefers. I will sometimes say shall we get rid of this, if there is some item remaining. His choice. 

1 person likes this

something deliciously naughty about rummaging in a  ladies pants.  or doing oral with the pulled aside.  or even shagging...

1 person likes this

6 minutes ago, Coventrypunter said:

something deliciously naughty about rummaging in a  ladies pants.  or doing oral with the pulled aside.  or even shagging...

Agree with you there, CP. In general, although the lady will almost always end up totally naked, I find partially clothed (secretary is my bag) for part of the punt a big turn-on.

3 hours ago, Annabellexoxo said:

Think you might be onto something here!

This is a great look, which I especially enjoy when the girl also is wearing one of my shirts....preferably a nice, crisp white one.

5 minutes ago, Questor said:

This is a great look, which I especially enjoy when the girl also is wearing one of my shirts....preferably a nice, crisp white one.

dont your shirts have 'HMP Long Lartin' printed on the back?

I am with the OP and love for us both to be nude - you can't beat a good body to body massage, but I also find it quite exciting if she leaves her stockings on.

27 minutes ago, Coventrypunter said:

dont your shirts have 'HMP Long Lartin' printed on the back?

Ah, you've got me bang to rights there. I'm just grateful that I earn enough by sewing mail bags to afford my hobby and that our liberal penal,system allows out on day release from time to time to shag a nubile young woman.....

1 hour ago, Questor said:

Ah, you've got me bang to rights there. I'm just grateful that I earn enough by sewing mail bags to afford my hobby and that our liberal penal,system allows out on day release from time to time to shag a nubile young woman.....

not very liberal at long lartin.  thats where they keep the real nasties.

I do what my client likes, a very popular request is everything off but stockings and heels which I like! 

Edited by TightYoungEbony

Partially clothed usually means keeping their hold-ups on. No. I want to feel their legs intertwining with mine.

13 hours ago, Annabellexoxo said:

Annabelle, you are spot on., If only I was 20 or so years younger:):)

8 hours ago, oldjack said:

Annabelle, you are spot on., If only I was 20 or so years younger:):)

Of course black girls can play this game but differently. I once saw a girl. And boy, she was black as black. But she enhanced that with white underwear and looked stunning.

18 hours ago, Questor said:

You have style.  I like wearing a guy's crispy white shirt or simply bury my face in it.

2 hours ago, Annabellexoxo said:

You have style.  I like wearing a guy's crispy white shirt or simply bury my face in it.

Thank you! I sense that a meeting might be in order to explore this topic further!

Has anyone been on a punt where the WG has removed very little clothing and remained almost fully clothed. This has happened to me on one punt.

I've been on a few punts where the girl has left her bra on and only removed it upon request. This was an old Soho walk up ploy to get you to pay more. This happened to me recently in Whitechapel. I am happy if the girl keeps stockings on or stockings and shoes. I do like it when the girl is wearing clothes when you enter the room and then undresses. It spoils it if they are covered with a towel or dressing gown.

I love partially clothed with either holdups/stockings or a crotch less body stocking mmmm and starting off the meet with a secretary scenario - sexy skirt etc 

I dont mind her leaving a nice thong on, its easy pulled to one side for access......

9 hours ago, gog said:

Has anyone been on a punt where the WG has removed very little clothing and remained almost fully clothed. This has happened to me on one punt.

Yes, and I didn't like it at all. It will never catch on.

11 hours ago, gog said:

Yes,and at my instigation. Clothes can add to sexual experience, but that demands a degre of game playing.

Most girls prefer to see me nude,

My naked body makes them randy and very rude.

Whilst, I am happy for them to remove  their frock,

Before they  suck my cock

oddly enough when stripping to my control pants i'm usually asked to go altogether naked, no idea why:D 

The only time I draw a line to going altogether naked is when they ask me to take my teeth out, thats a step too far :P

That aside i'm with TYE , a popular combination and often requested is stockings and heels.