Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Halfhitched

Recommendations for Glasgow newbies

2 posts in this topic

This site really has gone quiet! I think the "good recommendations for a Glasgow newbie" thread should be re-opened :lol:

Since last posting here, I've introduced myself (multiple times) to the delight that is French Magalie. But there's not much to say that hasn't been said about her.

Also saw Sarah (Hornyhottie) not long after she'd started working in Glasgow. Her soaring ratings since then are testament to the service provided. Even though they're not always the best indication of the service on offer, hers are well and truly deserved. She was working in a hotel at Charing Cross at the time, which was the only downside, but has since moved to a flat not far from the SECC. Will, no doubt, be visiting again soon.

Schoolgirldominatrix was another notable visit, but that was back when she had a few more intimate services on offer. Probably a bit limiting for me now, but if femdom's your thing, then she's very very good at it. Certainly much better than Zara - who just didn't really seem able to strike the right tone.

Another stand-out was by the name of Jean Brodie. Sadly, she disappeared from AW some time ago. Still check in case she re-appears, but it seems like a seriously diminished prospect now.

As you'd expect, there have also been a few irritating failed bookings. All the more irritating when the back-up of a sauna is a distant memory. I've learnt the hard way that "Romanian" usually means "figment of someone's imagination". One of the bookings directed me to a flat on Paisley Road West that I wouldn't have gone into without the promise of a decontamination chamber afterwards anyway, so no great loss!

So, what have YOU been up to since you last posted?;)

1 person likes this

Been up to quite a lot ;)

Most of my punting is now in Edinburgh, and for the last year and half it's been almost exclusively the parlours. Mainly Scorpio, Gemini and a bit of Newtown as well. A couple of independents as well (Slutty Chick is awesome!). Just the way life is at the moment I'm mainly doing unplanned last minute punts which are harder in Glasgow now the saunas have been shut down.