Annabell

New Website

12 posts in this topic

Hi guys!

Finally I have managed to get a website together. 

I would very much appreciate any feedback and comments on whether it is up to standard, if I can make improvements or any other positive input.

All the best,

Annabelle 

Good site!

Couple of points:

The twitter link at the foot of the pages only link to the twitter homepage, not your profile.

The "Selfie Gallery" either has a broken link, or doesn't contain any photos.

Otherwise, pleasant to see, white text on a light background might not be the easiest to see but these are small things and more just me being pedantic.

NF.

NF thank you for those points and not at all pedantic, I do see your point on the text however, not sure where the white text is exactly as on my monitor the main text is grey, please let me know on which page exactly as I would love to know.

Selfie gallery unfortunately I just simply have not had the time to put any up yet or even start a twitter but these are next on the list.

Thanks so much for the feedback! It will only help to improve the site so I truly appreciate it!:wub:

1 person likes this

Great to see your site up and running.

Overall, a really friendly and easy to navigate layout with the necessary content (really like the blog section as it gives us an insight to your personality). 

Can't seem to find the link to the selfie gallery section or to the direct twitter page  (as mentioned by NF above). I am sure it's an issue of a broken link but the presentation and content are good.

Ps, slight observation on my part here but you kind of look like Gemma Arterton in some of your gallery pics : )

Hope that the developments on the site continue to flourish.

Nevan

You look great. I must make the effort to save up my pennies and come and visit you.

Stevenxxx

Section on your girlfriends/duo partners? 

2 hours ago, Mdavis2005 said:

Section on your girlfriends/duo partners? 

I second this ! 

Also put the phone number as an image not as text so you'll avoid your number to be picked up by search engine for spam... 

Otherwise, this website is nicely done ;)

1 person likes this

On 23/02/2016 at 11:58 PM, Annabell said:

NF thank you for those points and not at all pedantic, I do see your point on the text however, not sure where the white text is exactly as on my monitor the main text is grey, please let me know on which page exactly as I would love to know.

Selfie gallery unfortunately I just simply have not had the time to put any up yet or even start a twitter but these are next on the list.

Thanks so much for the feedback! It will only help to improve the site so I truly appreciate it!:wub:

The White text was on the background of the photo headers, and looks fine to me now. probably just my eyes looking late at night.

As said above, to avoid most spam engines, save your number and/email address as a picture to avoid being picked up.

The first word on the 19th Feb blog post has a spelling error "JAfter"

Otherwise, yes, a well made and layed out website, beautiful photo's albeit a little outside my budget. Best of luck.

Stevenxxx this is just adorable. I do hope to meet you, very sweet xxx

On 24 February 2016 at 8:19 AM, stevenxxx said:

You look great. I must make the effort to save up my pennies and come and visit you.

Stevenxxx

Nuckingfuts, thanks for the advise on Spam. I will have that fixed and as for the typo... lol oh dear :rolleyes:

1 person likes this

On duo partners... I will have a long think about this one... Do many girls advertise their duo gf's on their sites?

Annabell,

I think there is a problem with your contact page. I have tried 4 times to send a message without success.

Could you perhaps post an email address as well?