Steve2

Gelsenkirchen Partytreff

10 posts in this topic

Jesus h. mohammad Steve where on earth did u cum up with this place? :(

Gelsenkirchen is infamous for its very nasty concentration camp and coalmines and sky-high unemployment but now it appears to have something to be proud of :P

Sounds totally cosmic - 70 euros for a gangbang party with whoever you want who happens to be there with free food and drinks :D Only problem is that you have to be there by 7 pm tomorrow nite :)

Usual cost is 90 euros if you are alone, 30 euros if you show up with a girl. From the foto it appears there is a small number of inhouse gals.

Sorry, I never been there but I wanna go!!!

Jesus h. mohammad Steve where on earth did u cum up with this place? :(

Gelsenkirchen is infamous for its very nasty concentration camp and coalmines and sky-high unemployment but now it appears to have something to be proud of :P

Sounds totally cosmic - 70 euros for a gangbang party with whoever you want who happens to be there with free food and drinks :D Only problem is that you have to be there by 7 pm tomorrow nite :)

Usual cost is 90 euros if you are alone, 30 euros if you show up with a girl. From the foto it appears there is a small number of inhouse gals.

What "very nasty" concentration camp!?! A slander, sir!

The Gelsenberg Lager was a women's subcamp of the Buchenwald CC housing hungarian jewish women. They were employed clearing rubble from an industrial site near the end of the war and 150 were killed in an allied air raid in September 1944. The most badly injured survivors were treated in the local hospitals and a memorial page to the victims is on the municipal website http://www.gelsenzentrum.de/opfer.htm

Coalmining, yes, (one upon a time, none today) but now GK is an increasingly green and pleasant city and the home of the mighty Schalke04.

Not to mention picturesque Schloss Berg, the Ruhr Zoo and (of special interest to PN members) nearby FKK Grimberg (where the local mature working ladies are especially frisky) and not too far from my favourite FKK Arabella in Wattenscheid where the girls are young, gorgeous and randy as hell!)

Take me there!!!!

Why shouldn't their partytreff be the best one as well?

Jesus h. mohammad Steve where on earth did u cum up with this place? :cool:

Gelsenkirchen is infamous for its very nasty concentration camp and coalmines and sky-high unemployment but now it appears to have something to be proud of ;)

Sounds totally cosmic - 70 euros for a gangbang party with whoever you want who happens to be there with free food and drinks :D Only problem is that you have to be there by 7 pm tomorrow nite :(

Cant do tomorrow night but was thinking of next Tuesday. Did speak to the owner but there are only normally 3-5 girls which doesn't really do it as there will be 3 of us going and assuming another 10 or so guys turning up will make the ratios too big

I think we will stick with Xanten where there are always 10-15 girls daily

What "very nasty" concentration camp!?! A slander, sir! The Gelsenberg Lager was a women's subcamp of the Buchenwald CC housing hungarian jewish women. They were employed clearing rubble from an industrial site near the end of the war and 150 were killed in an allied air raid in September 1944. The most badly injured survivors were treated in the local hospitals and a memorial page to the victims is on the municipal website http://www.gelsenzentrum.de/opfer.htm

Sorry to denigr8 your beloved Gelsenkirchen :D You done well to survive the allied bombing in 1944, mein lieber Freund. It musta been real tough being forced to clear up all the rubble after :cool:

I guess Gelsenkirchen must be an idyllic town these dayz, in fact I'm thinking of living there when I retire coz I hear they got a lotta empty houses. The only blot on the landscape must be the soccer stadium. Tell me, woz the team formed from the survivors of the concentration camp? ;)

Sorry to denigr8 your beloved Gelsenkirchen :( You done well to survive the allied bombing in 1944, mein lieber Freund. It musta been real tough being forced to clear up all the rubble after ;)

I guess Gelsenkirchen must be an idyllic town these dayz, in fact I'm thinking of living there when I retire coz I hear they got a lotta empty houses. The only blot on the landscape must be the soccer stadium. Tell me, woz the team formed from the survivors of the concentration camp? :)

Sad:( Fortunately I know better so I am not upset by this silliness.

Sorry to denigr8 your beloved Gelsenkirchen :( You done well to survive the allied bombing in 1944, mein lieber Freund. It musta been real tough being forced to clear up all the rubble after ;)

I guess Gelsenkirchen must be an idyllic town these dayz, in fact I'm thinking of living there when I retire coz I hear they got a lotta empty houses. The only blot on the landscape must be the soccer stadium. Tell me, woz the team formed from the survivors of the concentration camp? :)

Comedy obviously Isn't your calling, you've just made yourself look like a dick. :(