Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jon Crow

First Time Punt

15 posts in this topic

Hi all, I'm new here and new to punting. I've booked my first ever appointment while I'm away in Birmingham for work Monday night.

I am in my 20's and in a relationship. We have been together for a long time and she's the only person I've ever been intimate with, hence my curiousity that led me to making this appointment. If anything it's just to know myself I've experienced someone else and that's it, but I am prepared for the fact I may enjoy it and want to continue.

I have toyed with the idea of this for a long time and always chickened out but it's booked now and I've made the decision to finally go for it...

Understandably I'm pretty nervous because 1) it's my first time doing this and 2) I've only ever been intimate with the one person.

The lady I'm seeing is Polish, 24 and has agreed to visit me at my hotel. 1 hour appointment.

Any advice / experiences of your first time would be helpful I'm sure. Thanks in advance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's a thread on experiences here:

As for advice, just keep calm. If you've made a good choice, then it'll be great, and if you haven't it won't be the end of the world.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was in a similar position, was in a long term relationship and had never had another sexual partner. I'll tell you how I saw it through. My biggest worry was will I regret it? After all its a knot that can never be undone, and will I be able to get it up if I'm too nervous? The way I saw it was: If I don't shag her then someone else will, so it might as well be me. You'll find that your nerves will dissipate once your in each others company. Leave yourself at home and let your instinct take over. That's how I overcame the anxiety of it. My first punt was ok, a bit mechanical and the girl didn't say much, but my second was with a well known WG who was hot and with lots of good feedback and I had an awesome time.

If you do live to regret it (does happen) don't dwell on it. You've fucked a prostitute, big deal. In time it will be a distant memory. I loved it, but I've not yet had a bad experience. Be smart and learn the etiquette. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

be clean. have the right money ready. treat her well.  enjoy

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, audioguy said:

 

If you do live to regret it (does happen) don't dwell on it. You've fucked a prostitute, big deal. In time it will be a distant memory. I loved it, but I've not yet had a bad experience. Be smart and learn the etiquette. 

Jon, don't follow the above advise, and start your booking thinking I am going to "fuck a prostitute". It would not be the right attitude.

It would be healthier for you to think, I am paying for sex with a woman who provides a sexual service. The escort you will be seeing on Monday, is  a woman and as such, she is just like your female friends, and female relatives, she just has a different job. 

In fact as for you know, one or even some of your female relatives or female friends may have or still are working in the sex industry. After all eecorting can provide  independence for many women.

On Monday night, be clean, Pay promptly, be respectful, be clear about your requirements, but do not ask for anything not on the providers list of services. Follow those tips and enjoy.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't think about it too much as it can make you very nervous and can affect your performance it did with a clisn't who booked me once, too much excitement! Ha.

Be clean, shower before you leave, make sure to give the money upfront to save her awkwardly asking. Turn up on time, and be respectful. 

If there are certain things you are looking for in the booking (for example GFE or Oral) make it clear from the get go, so you get what you wanted out of this. 

It will be fine and you'll most likely want to do it again when it's over, have fun! Do report back when it's over I would be intrigued to know how it went! :) x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, enquire said:

Jon, don't follow the above advise, and start your booking thinking I am going to "fuck a prostitute". It would not be the right attitude.

It would be healthier for you to think, I am paying for sex with a woman who provides a sexual service. The escort you will be seeing on Monday, is  a woman and as such, she is just like your female friends, and female relatives, she just has a different job. 

In fact as for you know, one or even some of your female relatives or female friends may have or still are working in the sex industry. After all eecorting can provide  independence for many women.

On Monday night, be clean, Pay promptly, be respectful, be clear about your requirements, but do not ask for anything not on the providers list of services. Follow those tips and enjoy.

Agreed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, enquire said:

Jon, don't follow the above advise, and start your booking thinking I am going to "fuck a prostitute". It would not be the right attitude.

It would be healthier for you to think, I am paying for sex with a woman who provides a sexual service. The escort you will be seeing on Monday, is  a woman and as such, she is just like your female friends, and female relatives, she just has a different job. 

In fact as for you know, one or even some of your female relatives or female friends may have or still are working in the sex industry. After all eecorting can provide  independence for many women.

On Monday night, be clean, Pay promptly, be respectful, be clear about your requirements, but do not ask for anything not on the providers list of services. Follow those tips and enjoy.

To be fair, that wasn't Audioguy's advice. He used that phrase in the context of how to deal with your feelings afterwards, if you came to regret it - that paying someone for sex once is not some major moral issue. His advice for beforehand was to avoid nerves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, enquire said:

Jon, don't follow the above advise, and start your booking thinking I am going to "fuck a prostitute". It would not be the right attitude.

It would be healthier for you to think, I am paying for sex with a woman who provides a sexual service. The escort you will be seeing on Monday, is  a woman and as such, she is just like your female friends, and female relatives, she just has a different job. 

In fact as for you know, one or even some of your female relatives or female friends may have or still are working in the sex industry. After all eecorting can provide  independence for many women.

On Monday night, be clean, Pay promptly, be respectful, be clear about your requirements, but do not ask for anything not on the providers list of services. Follow those tips and enjoy.

There is no practical difference between the thought "I am paying for sex with a woman who provides a sexual service" and the thought "I am going to fuck a prostitute". The former is a rather weak euphemism for the latter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

"so you've fucked a prostitute" I used that expression because that's how someone who later has regrets would view it. My advice was from one newbie to another, just to be clear that is not my attitude toward WG's, just a way of over coming nerves.

The following is the best advice I read and what convinced me punting was the way to go, it's absolutely true.

"Maybe your looking for a permanent relationship. You're lonely as hell and you want that special someone to settle down with so you can have kids and live happily ever after. The problem is that you haven't gotten laid in so long that when you go out on a date you can't control yourself and you come on too quick. This messes things up and you get rejected and you're just that much more love-starved and depressed the next time. Women are repulsed by sexually needy men. That's why when you need to get laid the most women don't want to be with you. An escort can help break the cycle of rejection."

 

 

Edited by audioguy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/12/2016 at 9:18 AM, Jon Crow said:

Hi all, I'm new here and new to punting. I've booked my first ever appointment while I'm away in Birmingham for work Monday night.

I am in my 20's and in a relationship. We have been together for a long time and she's the only person I've ever been intimate with, hence my curiousity that led me to making this appointment. If anything it's just to know myself I've experienced someone else and that's it, but I am prepared for the fact I may enjoy it and want to continue.

I have toyed with the idea of this for a long time and always chickened out but it's booked now and I've made the decision to finally go for it...

Understandably I'm pretty nervous because 1) it's my first time doing this and 2) I've only ever been intimate with the one person.

The lady I'm seeing is Polish, 24 and has agreed to visit me at my hotel. 1 hour appointment.

Any advice / experiences of your first time would be helpful I'm sure. Thanks in advance.

First off as you have chickened out before, do I take that as you felt guilt over what is in truth cheating on the girlfriend you are in a relationship with. If so, then if you go through with this booking, you are going to have to hide the guilt you feel now and more so after you have gone through with the booking. Be prepared that if you go ahead you may screw up the relationship that you are already in, as guilt you already feel will not go away any time soon and chances are will get worse over time. My advice is a little different to others here, you are in you're 20's, so I would say stick to the relationship you are in and not bother with seeing a sex worker at this time. Experiment with the girlfriend you have, and then no deception for you to feel guilty over.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess the deed has been done now. Has the OP considered submitting a review?

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

amazing how many first punt posts appear - and the OP never returns to say what happened

chickened out a lot of them I suppose and decided to make do with a laptop and underwear around the ankles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, lancelot said:

amazing how many first punt posts appear - and the OP never returns to say what happened

chickened out a lot of them I suppose and decided to make do with a laptop and underwear around the ankles

Not me though.  I didn't post once till I had started punting.  What are these men looking for,  someone to persuade them into a course of action that they know in their hearts they are uncomfortable with?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, robert49 said:

Not me though.  I didn't post once till I had started punting.  What are these men looking for,  someone to persuade them into a course of action that they know in their hearts they are uncomfortable with?

Ditto

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0