Mithrandir

Horrid Punt in Milton Keynes

10 posts in this topic

Key question: are Independents better than Agents? I tend to lean towards Agents; while they are less likely to provide the more irreverent services (eg ABC), the comfort they exude likely comes from the security only an Agency can provide, which is more likely to lead to a more satisfactory punt. But that's just my thinking. What do you think?

I saw a provider from AW  today. And my experience was... less than ideal. It led me to think about my life as a punter. And I joined this site, despite being a visitor several times to share this experience and of course, to gain more knowledge from seasoned punters. It's a bit of a read as I have included my experiences and thoughts on punting in general. I am considering retiring from punting (not as a result of this, NO WAY) but I have to go out with a bang (no pun intended).

So, I’ve been punting for nigh on 8 years now and I’ve learnt quite a few things on this unprecedented journey. I’ve had numerous delights, and of course some disappointments. One thing I have learned is that the difference between a punt and a regular encounter is negligible and almost arbitrary. The reason is that service providers and non-service providers are still all women. So you could have the prude, or the adventurous, the clean or the not so clean…

My journey as a punter began as a result of my interest in sex; not so much interest as wanting to know what the fuss was about. My first was in fact a punt. And this was after 3 failed attempts. All I remember was the feeling afterwards, the rush, the excitement. I never found that feeling again, but I found new ones along my journey. My inspiration to continue mostly came from adult films, which depicted things that only women who were honest or truly enlightened about sex would understand. So the most realistic answer then would be a service provider. But this is not the right answer. There is no right answer because even a service provider could have a boyfriend who is not a punter and the talents may be showcased either as a service provider or as a loving girlfriend. You could also have a service provider who is extremely prude; so the line is blurred.

I have been fortunate to experience quite a few notches on this spectrum of sexual relationships. From a punt; to a girlfriend; or a punt that became a casual “buddy”; or even a girlfriend who became a service provider; and one or two in between these fascinating relationships.

This reminiscence is simply as a result of the horrid punt I just had. Perhaps it may have been because over the years, I have come to accept a certain standard of practice; I mean, my music playlist has not changed for a while, and I have just one. But I saw this service provider on adultwork, nice picture offering the best services. A Level, BB, OWO. And of course, when one is horny, one’s mind does mental simulations of sheer pleasure and ecstasy, forgetting all the information in the above paragraphs and goes right in.

One practice I picked up; for independent service providers (or any for that matter), never book 1 hour if there is a half hour available. I advise that the hour should come only after a sample of a 30 minute booking. Because if it goes tits up, you’re not going to be the douchebag who asks for money back, nor should you ever be. You just have to chalk it up to your lack of due diligence and write it off as a loss. The 30 minute booking serves as the real ice-breaker, not the paltry gift or  brief exchange of ideas, even though those are important. But the MOST important is the sex, which is why you are even talking in the first place. If that is not good in 30 minutes, it can’t be good in an hour; so do not waste precious resources. Even though I developed this principle and diligently applied it throughout my career, I disregarded this cardinal rule and went for the straight hour (90 quid; so I thought it was a steal).

Another lesson I learned is that when it comes to punting: the universe gives you signs. If the logistics of a desired punt do not work out, DO NOT push it. It means that the universe is trying to ensure you do not suffer a terrible punt. Again, I disregarded this, but not for the first time, due to the images by hormone-addled brain had conjured up. She was leaving the next day, which was the day I had planned; 24 hour notice is ideal. But she agreed to see me in 2 hours. I knew (or should have known) that this was a sign.

Now to the punt. I got in and the service provider was as in the pictures (I imagine, the face was half covered in a shot with the ass to the viewer). But she was definitely smaller than I imagined. Not a problem AT ALL. So I gave the gift, got thanks pecks and began disrobing after she did. She motioned to the bed, which was covered with a stained white sheet. Off putting. I got on to the bed after disrobing and she started stroking me without any ceremony. Even with a vat of oil on the bedside stand, she kept stroking me dry. Personally, I don’t like hand jobs or blow jobs for that matter (WHAT!?!). But I’ve had good, even great ones. This one was not. I didn’t even get hard. Hell, I couldn’t, because my unit was already sore after 5 minutes of hard and clumsy tugging (she didn’t look like she was even going to give oral, so I didn’t ask – is oral NOT a given?). So, frustrated, I took her down against the bed and started playing with her downstairs. That gets me going. It did and I proceeded to penetration.

You might notice by now that there was no mention of a kiss of any nationality, French or otherwise. This is an absolute must for me now. There was a time when I could do without - and I can- but I am too set in my ways. But in this case, I doubt I would have been into it because I had noticed that her teeth had foreign material betwixt them and it was evident from the occasional gust of her breath. It was not appealing, to say the least.

So I’m pumping away, staring into space, and occasionally forgetting that I am in fact having sex, and try as I might, I could not summon my loins to yield. So I suggested a change of position from the boring missionary to the more exciting doggie style. She agreed (thank Christ) and we continued. I have noticed from the reactions of some of my partners that doggie in fact allows deeper penetration. This was evident today and my friend here did not like that, stating that I should be careful. Careful?! I adjust, but my desire to make good of the funds I had parted with got the better of me again and she reverted back to missionary, stating that she can’t take it. Of course, this meant that A levels were off the table. But I still asked, and was not surprised by the response in the negative.

I thought this may have been about size. It probably was, since she is quite small. But I have had someone say my stuff is not that big, but that has happened only once in all my years. But I will never forget it. For better or worse. So I’m put off even more, and attempt to continue in missionary. A technique I developed to help me surrender my loins is to put her legs together while in, and the pressure on the upper part from the thrusts will coax out satisfaction in no time. It worked for a few minutes but there was no finale. So I suggested cowgirl, she agreed and began stroking me again. I handed her the oil and motioned for her to apply it after a few awkward minutes. She did, but it didn’t change much. I touched her and I started to rise again so I had her mount me and we continued. This helped a lot and I was going up as she was coming down to ensure deeper penetration, then the complaints began anew. Careful, she said. This put me off yet again and I reverted to mercenary. I reached for her to hold her steady while I moved for deeper penetration and I brushed her ear quite a bit, which had an earring in.

This brings me to another thing I have observed. Whenever I want to have these relations, I take off everything I’m wearing. I’ve stopped wearing watches (they are obsolete), but I do wear the occasional bracelet. I take everything off as a show of respect and humility. While I know that not everyone shares this same sentiment about clothing and jewelry, I still find it off-putting when someone does not reciprocate this gesture. Not only is it a show of respect, it’s also a safety precaution. Sex involves a lot of movement within a confined space and sharp objects like earrings can get involved. Hell, I was worried when the incident happened; I had to check her ear to ensure she wasn’t bleeding. Why wear earrings during sex? The essence of jewelry is to attract the partner. The attraction part is already done. The jewelry have served their purpose. They are just meaningless, dangerous objects now.

Of course, this was the last straw and I decided that I had lost my money and my desire to continue. This was after 20 minutes of fruitless penetration and the occasional gust of bad breath.

In my experience, punt or otherwise, I ensure that I am completely ready and pristine. I believe in according my partner that respect. I brush, shave and shower especially thoroughly to ensure that my partner enjoys my body as I hope to enjoy hers. Frankly, punting has developed my hygiene standards and mentality. I dread - and it has never happened (thank Christ) - the embarrassment of not being clean enough for a punt and/or that fact being pointed out during a punt. I do doubt that my friend today had the same standards in mind.

Her English wasn’t very good, but she understood when I told her for a second time that I was leaving. I had stopped at some point to gather myself and attempt to salvage, but all was lost. I left after 25 minutes of a 1 hour booking. Chalk it up as a loss, I told myself, and I did.

This is by no means a cautionary tale. It’s just the musings of a man who had a terrible punt that did not yield any fruit. I’m sure others have had as bad, or worse.

But I’ve certainly had more good and great punts than I have bad. Maybe about 3 or 4 bad ones out of…. Let’s just say several.

[There was also a massage, which was just a mess. Hitting and pressing everywhere with no purpose or intent. No pain, but no relaxation either.]

That has to be one of the longest early posts on record;  I am left wondering "What was the point?"

15 minutes ago, erictheidol said:

That has to be one of the longest early posts on record;  I am left wondering "What was the point?"

Me too, now that I think about it. I shared my experience with the Horrid Punt I had in Milton Keynes and my experience as a Punter in General, But yes, it was nearly 2000 words and took me 91 minutes to compose. I don't do forums much, so I don't know the etiquette as to early or late posts, you see.

I think the punt was really, really horrible and drove me to that. I generally don't have much to say; but when I do, it's usually a mouthful; then it's back to absorption mode.

Should have just done a field report,

1 person likes this

i read it with interest, always good to see someones point of view on things.

Is it April 1st? Which SP is this guy even complaining about?

On 26/03/2016 at 10:38 AM, eaglebuddy said:

Is it April 1st? Which SP is this guy even complaining about?

I had wondered that myself too. Wasn't particularly 'helpful'

I guess it was a form of therapy. Get it off your chest like.

However, would have been helpful to give something back to those taking the trouble to read it. Help others avoid the same fate.

I can only echo Chloe's comments. 

1 person likes this

What's the point if we don't even know who she is?