Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fooz

Birthday treat

6 posts in this topic

Hi all,

So my birthday is early April and I was looking to treat myself.

I'm looking for a session with two girls who would also do lesbian acts. Originally I had a healthy budget but ambush bills and other surprises expenses has crippled my fun fund.

so unfortunately my budget is at £200, maybe a little bit more at a push. 

has anyone got any good recommendations for a lesbian duo?

ideally Blonde and providing OWO and CIM in London.

thanks in advance

House of Divine has some incredible duo combinations on the schedule, depending on the length of booking it within your budget and tbh will be at heck of a lot less work for you than finding a good sp on AW.

Any reviews for the HoD duo's? I've always been under the impression from what I've read on this forum that HoD gets you with up-charges etc and there's a lot masked under the veil of 'discretion'

See recent review of Apple and Ruby.

I think a  one hour duo at HOD will set you back £260 which sounds outside your budget. Have you thought about booking one girl for an hour and one for 1/2 hour? That would come to £200 (in London), allow you to have have time with one girl and then go duo for the last half hour. Best of all worlds imho. I have just arranged something like this through HOD. With a duo its usually best to have girls who are comfortable working together so maybe involve the girl you book for the hour in the choice of the second girl? Many of them have AW profiles so you can contact them about this sort of thing before the meeting.