Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gaperimmer

Best anal Asian

30 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

There are so many threads now going on Asian ladies wandering off topic with millions of pages making it difficult to find what I am looking for.

i am looking for an Enthuastic Asian girl with a slim figure, beautiful ass , great attitude, assisted shower, anal, rimming et all.

price not a problem if she is wonderful.

i have seen ..... who is fabulous fun but she can't be the only one that's really good.

can she?

Edited by JKay
edit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Judging by the lack of replies I can only presume that she is

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

There is only one girl for me that fits the bill. Maria !

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Presumably you are referring to Maria who used to be available at Asianinvasion?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Correction Invasion Escorts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you.

i haven't seen her and she does look good.. I will go see her

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎31‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 9:02 AM, Gaperimmer said:

There are so many threads now going on Asian ladies wandering off topic with millions of pages making it difficult to find what I am looking for.

i am looking for an Enthuastic Asian girl with a slim figure, beautiful ass , great attitude, assisted shower, anal, rimming et all.

price not a problem if she is wonderful.

i have seen ...... who is fabulous fun but she can't be the only one that's really good.

can she?

Real lack of Asian talent in London these days! I go to Pattaya in Thailand where you can get it for as low as 25 quid for very sexy girls. Loads of different types too slim, great ass or big tits whatever you like.. I have had it all there..! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What do you get for £25? I can't imagine you're exactly livin' the dream paying £25 for a working lady. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, umimiu said:

What do you get for £25? I can't imagine you're exactly livin' the dream paying £25 for a working lady. 

Posts like this make IT pretty clear that you have never been to Thailand 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just noticed JKay edited my original post.

why?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gaperimmer said:

Just noticed JKay edited my original post.

why?

The lady whose name has been redacted is currently off duty and is on the 'no discussion' list on these forums.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On 03/04/2016 at 11:51 PM, bobsam said:

sometimes sites go down even if the agency is still running.
why not give them a call,see screenshot for number.

http://postimg.org/image/ssd53mndb/

 

I haven't used/spoken to them since Anna left so i cant be of any more help.

Edited by coldcapshroom
link did not work

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/04/2016 at 3:02 PM, worldpunter said:

Posts like this make IT pretty clear that you have never been to Thailand 

...and why you have a negative score!

Maybe belt up for a few months or until you can find something worthwhile to contribute?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The reason I have a negative score is because two old trolls of this forum went through (when it was still allowed) and down voted every post I ever made. I've probably spent more time in Thailand than most, I just don't find anything attractive about getting a girl for as cheap as possible or what you'd even get from a girl like that.

What can I say, I'm a classy punter.

Grab some popcorn everyone, the oldies of this forum are gonna lose their shit over this.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Back on topic - Valentina was the best Asian A girl, but she no longer works.

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, umimiu said:

The reason I have a negative score is because two old trolls of this forum went through (when it was still allowed) and down voted every post I ever made. I've probably spent more time in Thailand than most, I just don't find anything attractive about getting a girl for as cheap as possible or what you'd even get from a girl like that.

What can I say, I'm a classy punter.

Grab some popcorn everyone, the oldies of this forum are gonna lose their shit over this.

From what I've seen you end earned your negatives, but you can dismis the people you annoy as trolls and haters if you want.

I'll  bet valentina, before her stint in London was available in Thailand for those cheap as possible rates your talking about and even in London was 150 like the rest and I'll bet she was miles better than a recent 250 an hour girl.

in fact it's because of the reviews of most of those oldies I'll bet that you gained the knowledge of which girls are good and which aren't. But go ahead and bite the hand that feeds.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

back on topic I see thai Lelia from finchly is back on adultwork with a new less lurid profile.

 

I havent seen her for a couple of years but she was a reliable A-level provider before

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, blueruin said:

From what I've seen you end earned your negatives, but you can dismis the people you annoy as trolls and haters if you want.

I'll  bet valentina, before her stint in London was available in Thailand for those cheap as possible rates your talking about and even in London was 150 like the rest and I'll bet she was miles better than a recent 250 an hour girl.

in fact it's because of the reviews of most of those oldies I'll bet that you gained the knowledge of which girls are good and which aren't. But go ahead and bite the hand that feeds.

Go and read anything worldpunter writes and tell me that's not dismissive. The invert is I'm also very friendly, warm and welcoming - so your argument is invalid. This forum is full of old haters and trolls, just look at what they did to Chloe from sexyasianescort - same old story. I'd hardly calling them out on it dismissive! Keepin' it real bro.

I never gained any knowledge from the oldies about who was good or who was not - I either TOFTT or went with my gut instinct ie I've never seen Maria or Zizzi or whomever the oldies get over excited for. The real knowledge and info I've gained are from the likes of @aussiecrocsss who's not a troll or bitter. Maybe it's because he's Aussie and not British? ;)

@bluerain I can't find her under 'Thai Leila' on Adultwork - do you have a user ID? Thanks! :D

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 @ umimiu    ,    I'm still trying to think of a reasonable reply to you being a  "classy punter "   because you claim to pay higher prices to get better service and a more beautiful girl . Everyone knows paying more money doesn't get you a better service girl , just makes you a knob  . Now I have to think about  you being  " very friendly , warm and welcoming "

  Your inexperience with all things Thai is so obvious  . I stand by my comment that you come over as one who has never set foot in S.E. Asia  .

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's Leila deep throat. Gone are the photos of her gaping arsehole.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, worldpunter said:

 @ umimiu    ,    I'm still trying to think of a reasonable reply to you being a  "classy punter "   because you claim to pay higher prices to get better service and a more beautiful girl . Everyone knows paying more money doesn't get you a better service girl , just makes you a knob  . Now I have to think about  you being  " very friendly , warm and welcoming "

  Your inexperience with all things Thai is so obvious  . I stand by my comment that you come over as one who has never set foot in S.E. Asia  .

I never said that. If you want to see what I said, just scroll up ;)

If what you believe makes you feel better about yourself, then whatever. Claiming truth about someone you don't know is irrational, at the very least.

@worldpunter can we we please stay on topic, I'm not entertaining your trolling (again).

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm confused - this thread is still under the London region so who cares what experience punters have abroad? There's a thread and a place for that and trolling the London threads isn't it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/04/2016 at 7:08 PM, umimiu said:

Back on topic - Valentina was the best Asian A girl, but she no longer works.

Umimiu, in all the time I've known you, I think this is the first comment I've agreed with. 

To paraphrase Niel Armstrong:  That's a small gain for one man and a giant loss for mankind.

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0