MrPiece

Michelle - Babylongirls

9 posts in this topic

Has anyone been with Michelle from Babylongirls?  The reviews are great but wanted to check here.

No idea, is Babylon Girls a reputable agency? I know they've been around for years but I don't know about their quality.

I've used Babylon, a while ago now though. You shouldn't have any problems.

I know it seems unreal that she would have so many good reviews but she is exceptional. When I first went to see her I was really skeptical but now I know why she get the good feedback.  

She is a lovely person, [in my opinion] prettier than the pictures make out and has an amazing body.

I've been to see her 4 times now.

Babylon are also pretty good too.  I think its a lady named Yana who is the main contact and everything seems to go pretty smoothly.

There was actually one time where they had to cancel an appointment because the girl I was meant to meet had fallen ill or something. Babylon arranged for Michelle to see me instead which I found hilarious because its like having Lionel Messi on the bench!

22 hours ago, jjomoi said:

I know it seems unreal that she would have so many good reviews but she is exceptional. When I first went to see her I was really skeptical but now I know why she get the good feedback.  

She is a lovely person, [in my opinion] prettier than the pictures make out and has an amazing body.

I've been to see her 4 times now.

Babylon are also pretty good too.  I think its a lady named Yana who is the main contact and everything seems to go pretty smoothly.

There was actually one time where they had to cancel an appointment because the girl I was meant to meet had fallen ill or something. Babylon arranged for Michelle to see me instead which I found hilarious because its like having Lionel Messi on the bench!

She looks outstanding! Only thing is she has 1 negative review on there saying she doesn't do OWO and doesn't like her boobs being touched! I would book apart from this one negative. Thoughts please?

6 hours ago, benbatig said:

She looks outstanding! Only thing is she has 1 negative review on there saying she doesn't do OWO and doesn't like her boobs being touched! I would book apart from this one negative. Thoughts please?

Boob touching was never a problem for my visits to Michelle but I guess I'm the gentle type ;)

I've also received OWO, although it was not on the first visit so it might be a return customer privilege.

Michelle's always seemed eager to please so I'm sure there's a lot on the cards if she is treated/asked respectfully.

19 hours ago, jjomoi said:

Boob touching was never a problem for my visits to Michelle but I guess I'm the gentle type ;)

I've also received OWO, although it was not on the first visit so it might be a return customer privilege.

Michelle's always seemed eager to please so I'm sure there's a lot on the cards if she is treated/asked respectfully.

Yeh don't like the sound of no OWO on the first visit. Paying 200 quid that is very least I would expect! And I really like to squeeze the boobs... Have to give this one a miss I think..! 

Maybe YMMV? and are her boobs real?

On ‎14‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 8:52 AM, umimiu said:

Maybe YMMV? and are her boobs real?

Yes they are natural.  I'm not sure about YMMV, but she's always seemed eager to please.