Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
painter1

Choosing

13 posts in this topic

Elizabeth or Nadia or Gemma or Angel. Best bod easiest personality? Or any other super bods to try? 

They have field reports if you want to seek the opinion of fellow clients, they are all linked to their profiles online. x 

To add some balance to this, I would check the reviews section of this and other sites directly as a service provider will not post negative reviews to a lady's profile.

2 hours ago, HornyHemel said:

To add some balance to this, I would check the reviews section of this and other sites directly as a service provider will not post negative reviews to a lady's profile.

Understood but I've seen some that have, whether knowingly or not.

Well I was trying to cheat by seeing if anyone here had sampled and could give an idea of which had a better attitude. (Bearing in mind one is not going to have chemistry with everyone) staring to get twitchy about trying girls after a few duds (particularly Romanians ) their looks and body's are my type. Not many Bulgarians around I like them too one would have thought would be more considering the immigration restrictions ended some time ago. 

The only lady above I've met is Angel, she's lovely as well as being smoking hot and gave a great service.

I can't speak for what the rest are like I'm afraid. 

Depends on your idea of "best bod" ^_^

All four of them could qualify for that. Easiest personality I found was Gemma. Also very slim with great boobs. Awesome girl. Elizabeth possibly best body of the lot...off the scale stunning. Tall, slim, perfectly proportioned especially if you love tall girls!! But maybe not as relaxed as Gemma maybe due to being less experienced. Nadia is visual perfection but not as natural in the bedroom as the others. Rather shy and quiet. Again, stunning and slim though. Angel I met quite early on in her career and although she was lovely I personally just didn't feel a click. I have heard many good things about her since though. She has a great figure but is probably slightly larger framed than the others but in perfect shape, probably more womanly versus the other three being more girly. Depends how slender you crave your girls.

I'd rate Gemma as the best all rounder out of the four listed though!! I first met her at parties and knew instantly I needed a few 1-2-1s with her :wub:

Thanks for the input think I'll go Gemma Elizabeth. And see how it goes. Might try anglel with Tina but will want a one on one first. Never been to these parties, no nothing about them. Do they still go on? how do they work? Entrance fee then pay girl for their time? Is there a DJ? Do u bring a bottle of cider and dance to Wham? Is it easier for the girls to make money at parties do u bonk publicly I've no idea:) 

Parties? First I've heard of Annabellas doing parties? Have I missed something?

No it was a comment about meeting Gemma  at a party. 

5 hours ago, NonVanilla said:

Parties? First I've heard of Annabellas doing parties? Have I missed something?

Sorry to create any confusion!! I first met Gemma when she worked for a short spell at what was then Lady Marmalade Parties (now The Phoenix Club). That was a couple of years ago now and she didn't stay there long, but thankfully carried on working in MK :D

I've seen Angel a number of times and she has lost some weight recently (not that she was ever overweight!). I would say she is a dress size 8. She is very slim.

I like a slim girl, not eating disorder but slim/athletic. Saw one at the gym yesterday kept me on the treadmill another 10 minutes. Being a perv can be good for ones health ;) 

1 person likes this