MySecretLife

Tie and Tease

13 posts in this topic

I generally give my tied up partner lots of teasing kisses all over the body, prolonged oral, hot and cold sensations (ice cubes on the body or in my mouth, followed by a sip of something warm or something fizzy) full sex/penetration if this is desired and eventually of course an orgasm! Some times I also use toys, on them or on myself as they watch.

I'm always looking to improve so wondered whether anyone here could suggest other things they enjoy doing/recieving in this scenario. Thanks in advance! X

I assume you blindfold your victim from time to time, and even gag him  -  and 'force' him to pleasure you. (Not necessarily all at the same time, of course!) I have also enjoyed a little bit of pain through the judicious use of clothes pegs, although I have to say, on balance, my preference is to give rather than receive. :)

If they are happy being tied up and blindfolded, pop to the pub for an hour. 

6 people like this

1 hour ago, Calynx said:

I assume you blindfold your victim from time to time, and even gag him  -  and 'force' him to pleasure you. (Not necessarily all at the same time, of course!) I have also enjoyed a little bit of pain through the judicious use of clothes pegs, although I have to say, on balance, my preference is to give rather than receive. :)

Hey, sorry I was obviously too vague in my post - forgive me. I'm very much a GFE type of girl so it's loving seduction I offer... but a blindfold might be good! Not sure about the pain though. X

I've done tie and tease and a blindfold is pretty essential.   That way you cant see whats coming next and its amazing how your other senses seem to sharpen to compensate for the temporary loss of one.     Its very enjoyable

I sometimes wonder if I need earplugs as well as blindfold so that I don't hear my teaser's movements at all.

3 hours ago, Gaz up North said:

I've done tie and tease and a blindfold is pretty essential.   That way you cant see whats coming next and its amazing how your other senses seem to sharpen to compensate for the temporary loss of one.     Its very enjoyable

On the other hand, the fun can be in seeing it coming but then being kept just out of reach.

1 person likes this

50 minutes ago, Colonel Bonkers said:

On the other hand, the fun can be in seeing it coming but then being kept just out of reach.

Each to his own I guess, that's the beauty of tie and tease - you can tailor make it to fit your needs.   

I guess a variety of sensorary deprivation techniques could be the best combination ... some blindfolding, sometimes with ear plugs and then maybe the removal of both for the visual tease...  but useful questions to ask before a session. Thanks guys :)

Posted (edited)

On ‎04‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 5:46 PM, MySecretLife said:

I generally give my tied up partner lots of teasing kisses all over the body, prolonged oral, hot and cold sensations (ice cubes on the body or in my mouth, followed by a sip of something warm or something fizzy) full sex/penetration if this is desired and eventually of course an orgasm! Some times I also use toys, on them or on myself as they watch.

I'm always looking to improve so wondered whether anyone here could suggest other things they enjoy doing/recieving in this scenario. Thanks in advance! X

I love girls seductively licking me head to toe during a tie and tease!

I sometimes enjoy kissing and foreplay that eventually 'leads' to the tie and tease, instead of just going immediately to it.

You could use different parts of your body to tease, e.g. breasts, hands, legs, tummy, bum etc.  I like some tickling and also massage, so that is something you 'might' want to try.

I like 'gentle' biting also.

One girl tied me to the bed, but didn't blindfold me to begin with.  She then performed a strip tease, and then blindfolded me!

I also love when the girls 'verbally' tease me during a tie and tease.  They let me know with dialogue, that they're in charge in a very sexy and seductive way ;)

So many ideas!

Have fun ;)

Edited by Btd
2 people like this

T & T is a great idea; I love it. To make it more intense, and to disorientate the "victim" even more, try using headphones with quiet white noise playing. This is really freaky since the "victim" has no idea where his/her companion is, what direction the next touch will be from or it whether it will be soft or hard, hot or cold.

I guess I am a lot of "tease" and a bit less of "tie", though still a bit. Currently perfecting my T&T sessions. 

Much of GFE with just a touch of naughty and I like this to reflect through my T&T so here's my way. No pain involved at all unless very gentle nipple biting is what the guy clearly enjoys. I blindfold them a bit but....I just love eye contact because of what I do so blindfolding is not essential. And what I do best is the giving a very sensual oral playing with my tongue, licking, stopping, starting again, switching to licking them all over their body (no rimming). I make sure they can't use their hands in the meantime of course. I am much of a gourmet so I just love playing with a few ingredients like strawberries, grapes, raspberries that i feed into their mouth, honey or nutella somewhere else, ice cubes or bubbly as well, oh well basically experimenting with things just no pain. Not my thing at all.

On 10/04/2016 at 3:33 PM, erictheidol said:

T & T is a great idea; I love it. To make it more intense, and to disorientate the "victim" even more, try using headphones with quiet white noise playing. This is really freaky since the "victim" has no idea where his/her companion is, what direction the next touch will be from or it whether it will be soft or hard, hot or cold.

I am not sure if I want my "victims" to be disorientated to that point. Long time ago I had an ex try it on me and I hated it, all I could feel was freaking on  "crap what is coming next" but I wasn't at all in the right place to use all of my senses anymore... So not really sure...