Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Evil ted

Another bad punt ladys HELP PLEASE!!!

19 posts in this topic

So another disaster decided to have a punt in swindon, it was so boring i seriously do not like the condom being put on and shagging with in a couple minutes flat add in the questions and it just seriously kills the mood, so please advise on decent girls to see and lady's if you think you can help then please get in touch, so many bad expiernces lately im about to stop punting in the uk.

what i am looking for is to just go with the flow and not be asked what position do you like 15 times or as i am getting into it "ok do you want do doggy" i am trying to have sex a passionate fun experience instead it feels like dance class or something and sticking with the theme of just going to the flow if the girl would like to take the lead that would be fine to that way i can relax without worrying about souring the mood by breaking any ground rules or something.

One more thing not being allowed to touch, kiss are also big turn-offs. and i like women of a wide array of women (body type,ages ect) so please feel free to recommend just about anyone thank you for your help        

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How are you searching for prospective punts?Are you going with well reviewed ladies that offer a gfe?Are you communicating to them prior to the punt what you after or just leaving it to chance when you get there?Are you giving the impression of going with the flow when you get there i.e being demonstrative by kissing and cuddling and touching or are you just sort of leaving it to them.The comment you make about not being allowed to touch, kiss etc makes me think you are booking ladies that don;t offer this type of thing or when you are booking you are not checking it is on offer.If when you get there she is telling you these things are not allowed and you will kind of know from the start as most gfe ladies will give you at least a smile or a kiss and a hug when you arrive then why are you staying and going through with it?

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Agree with the above. I would suggest you look on "The Purple/ White Site" and actually read the profiles of the girls you like the look of. By this, read the reviews, look at the services they offer. As Bibi mentions, those who offer GFE can make you feel like you're the only guy in the world.(Caveat:- it can be very easy to actually fall for girls who offer this service; especially if you see them regularly and don't see many females in the civvy world. Please remember it's just an act). Not many WG's offer French kissing; and most will offer it only at their discretion (in this context, it normally means no bleeding gums, clean teeth and fresh breath). So take head if you're a smoker, like garlic food etc.

Edited by DirtyGit
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Evil ted said:

So another disaster decided to have a punt in swindon, it was so boring i seriously do not like the condom being put on and shagging with in a couple minutes flat add in the questions and it just seriously kills the mood, so please advise on decent girls to see and lady's if you think you can help then please get in touch, so many bad expiernces lately im about to stop punting in the uk.

what i am looking for is to just go with the flow and not be asked what position do you like 15 times or as i am getting into it "ok do you want do doggy" i am trying to have sex a passionate fun experience instead it feels like dance class or something and sticking with the theme of just going to the flow if the girl would like to take the lead that would be fine to that way i can relax without worrying about souring the mood by breaking any ground rules or something.

One more thing not being allowed to touch, kiss are also big turn-offs. and i like women of a wide array of women (body type,ages ect) so please feel free to recommend just about anyone thank you for your help        

In my opinion....

To the vast majority of WGs, their whole raison d'être is to take your cash and make you cum as quickly and painlessly (to them) as possible - hence the constant nagging to put a condom on and get down to it as soon as possible. Fair enough - it's their job.

It doesn't need to be that way, but you need to do your research. As stated above, search on AW and only correspond/book through the AW email/booking system rather than texts/phone calls when you're feeling horny. Most escorts, whether on AW or an agency, are pimped/managed and have little motivation to provide a good service and this is a good (but not perfect) way of avoiding the dross.

I have been using AW since the Thai scene went down the pan last year and it's a great site as long as you use common sense and don't get carried away with the dirty talk - there are some fantastic girls on there, but Swindon is not my specialised subject.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is a way to prevent the rush job - just say what you want. If you have paid for time - say at the start how you want to spend that time.

I think some girls take charge if they see a submissive passive client and that can lead to a quick conclusion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Siamese Tomcat said:

In my opinion....

To the vast majority of WGs, their whole raison d'être is to take your cash and make you cum as quickly and painlessly (to them) as possible - hence the constant nagging to put a condom on and get down to it as soon as possible. Fair enough - it's their job.

It doesn't need to be that way, but you need to do your research. As stated above, search on AW and only correspond/book through the AW email/booking system rather than texts/phone calls when you're feeling horny. Most escorts, whether on AW or an agency, are pimped/managed and have little motivation to provide a good service and this is a good (but not perfect) way of avoiding the dross.

I have been using AW since the Thai scene went down the pan last year and it's a great site as long as you use common sense and don't get carried away with the dirty talk - there are some fantastic girls on there, but Swindon is not my specialised subject.

I must be in a distinct minority, there is not rush - if anything I'm not putting a condom on (unless requested) until at least half way through the appointment. I'm also not pimped or managed, only me organising my bookings!

6 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No you are not in a minority.Yes there will be some girls that are managed and some do work for agencies.As Bibi I am totally independent and most of the ladies I know in Leeds and other areas are totally independent and don't rush through bookings.

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Strawberry said:

I must be in a distinct minority, there is not rush - if anything I'm not putting a condom on (unless requested) until at least half way through the appointment. I'm also not pimped or managed, only me organising my bookings!

Same here and also I think there are lots of decent girls out there who sincerely enjoy meeting equally decent guys.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Strawberry said:

I must be in a distinct minority, there is not rush - if anything I'm not putting a condom on (unless requested) until at least half way through the appointment. I'm also not pimped or managed, only me organising my bookings!

Absolutely agree! Unless a punter is there 24 hours a day with an escort he will have no idea whether she is managed or not and will have equally no idea on how she is in her bookings unless he's seen her. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, TightYoungEbony said:

Absolutely agree! Unless a punter is there 24 hours a day with an escort he will have no idea whether she is managed or not and will have equally no idea on how she is in her bookings unless he's seen her. 

 

There are other 'telling signs' though but I heard so many times of girls being 'rescued' by the Police only to go back to what they were doing, but on their own, as they were here illegally.  Or girls who thought they were in love with their boyfriend who collected the money and made the bed while she was preparing for the next client.  

One 'rescued', 100 will replace her.

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/04/2016 at 0:21 PM, TightYoungEbony said:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry about the above - twelve hours later that screwed up post simply won't go away.

Girls - I punt in Central London, and I guess that things are a little different here to your escorting Shangri-Las of Leeds, Birmingham etc. 

We have Romanians to contend with....:wacko:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are Romanians all over the country, plenty in my county, also plenty of British ladies and I'm a bit 'back of beyond'.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ted what area are you looking in? if its swindon then i know a few decent ladies!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, english rebecca69 said:

ted what area are you looking in? if its swindon then i know a few decent ladies!

It will be more appropriate to ask him, what duration of the meeting he is looking for, and most importantly what his budget is?  Also if its incall or outcall.

Most of the guys who complain about meetings, are the ones who going for a 15-30 minutes appointments, under £70 with high expectations. I would be surprised if Ted's appointments did not fall in this category.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Too troe, Xenia. It is a failing of the English that they want to pay as little as possible then whine when they are not presented with the best. " paying for a shandy and demanding champagne"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On 07/04/2016 at 0:25 AM, Siamese Tomcat said:

In my opinion....

To the vast majority of WGs, their whole raison d'être is to take your cash and make you cum as quickly and painlessly (to them) as possible - hence the constant nagging to put a condom on and get down to it as soon as possible. Fair enough - it's their job.

It doesn't need to be that way, but you need to do your research. As stated above, search on AW and only correspond/book through the AW email/booking system rather than texts/phone calls when you're feeling horny. Most escorts, whether on AW or an agency, are pimped/managed and have little motivation to provide a good service and this is a good (but not perfect) way of avoiding the dross.

I have been using AW since the Thai scene went down the pan last year and it's a great site as long as you use common sense and don't get carried away with the dirty talk - there are some fantastic girls on there, but Swindon is not my specialised subject.

Totally disagree with this. How on earth can a guy get a feel for someone if he doesnt even speak to her first. A phone call for someone who is in doubt I think is a must although you cant always tell how friendly someone is on the phone I know, quite often though you can.

I take massive exception to your first comment regarding the cum as quick as possible, sweeping generalisations help no one and its no different to one of us saying "the vast majority of guys try to get free time at the end" which Im sure you would disagree with.

 

OP, dont just stick to AW, read the reviews on this site, its by far the most reliable regarding honest reviews, cross check reviews between aw and punternet, also, we have a database so check out the listings in there too. Oh and OP, MOST escorts are NOT pimped or managed if you go down the Indie route, yes some are but then thats just life, you just need to be careful.

 

Good luck

Edited by Chloe Kisses
3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Speaking as a punter I totally agree with Chloe. My own experience seeing independent escorts in London and the home counties has been very totally different from that of the OP and Siamese Tomcat. With a little research it is possible to have a very relaxed and enjoyable time. They tend to be pretty good at reading body language and respond without the intrusive questions described by the OP. The only thing I would add is that if you don't want things to feel rushed it is probably worth booking for an hour at the very least.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎16‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 5:36 AM, PMG said:

Speaking as a punter I totally agree with Chloe. My own experience seeing independent escorts in London and the home counties has been very totally different from that of the OP and Siamese Tomcat. With a little research it is possible to have a very relaxed and enjoyable time. They tend to be pretty good at reading body language and respond without the intrusive questions described by the OP. The only thing I would add is that if you don't want things to feel rushed it is probably worth booking for an hour at the very least.

Yes PMG, I too agree with Chloe's words of wisdom and, as you say, it is certainly worth booking for an hour at least. I now NEVER book for less. I suppose though, it could sometimes be difficult for someone wanting to visit an Escort in their lunch hour.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0