enquire

Burnt bollocks spoilt my Friday Frolics

19 posts in this topic

Advice to punters

1. Check the thermostat of the shower.  I got used to under powered showers at Annabellas and Ego. Didn't expect scalding hot water at One to One. Result boiled balls and cock.

2. If you find excellence stick with it. I have been spoiled by excellent providers this year, today I remembered what average means. Need to go back fo the excellence of Jan and March (see reviews). 

3. Don't bother  looking for your  first punt. I thoughf I found her today. I was wrong. 

And one question  why doesn't health and safety on PN warn anyone about boiling water from showers?

I am probably out of action for the rest of April!

5 hours ago, enquire said:

Advice to punters

1. Check the thermostat of the shower.  I got used to under powered showers at Annabellas and Ego. Didn't expect scalding hot water at One to One. Result boiled balls and cock.

2. If you find excellence stick with it. I have been spoiled by excellent providers this year, today I remembered what average means. Need to go back fo the excellence of Jan and March (see reviews). 

3. Don't bother  looking for your  first punt. I thoughf I found her today. I was wrong. 

And one question  why doesn't health and safety on PN warn anyone about boiling water from showers?

I am probably out of action for the rest of April!

Meat and two veg done to a turn? Great balls of fire?

Ouch!!!, after once catching my pride and joy in a zip you have my sympathies.

..oh dear, you have my sympathy....of all the places to sustain a burn surely the most painful.....

..funny you should mention showers because for as many WG's I have seen I have encountered as many different showers - my o my the range, variety and efficiency has been a revelation.

A golden rule of mine, the fruit of hard experience is if I see a new lady I get to 'walk me through' how her shower works - now I have to say a quality SP will run the shower for me, provide me with a towel and sometimes get in with me.

So often with me with punting its those little kind gestures one remembers - shower etiquette is definitely up there for me.

Anyway enquire - as I say you have my sympathy and hope things cool down down there!

1 person likes this

I know wgs insist on clean tackle from us punters but using an autoclave is taking it to the next level.

3 hours ago, Jonnybgood said:

I bet , like me , you've only ever done that the once ! 

Ha ha ha, some guys write very negative reviews because of such misfortune, I hope this was not the case.  

I tend to apply After Sun Cooling cream if I burn my hands in the oven - the downside is that I appear tanned and looks funny if applied only on a small section: worse in your case, I would immagine - a long white 'section' on a deep brown background :lol:

Wishing you a fast recovery.

3 hours ago, Bert said:

I bet , like me , you've only ever done that the once ! 

Yes, with feeling!! Getting it out of zip is another story, open the zip slow and easy or fast and sharp.

2 hours ago, Annabellexoxo said:

Ha ha ha, some guys write very negative reviews because of such misfortune, I hope this was not the case.  

I tend to apply After Sun Cooling cream if I burn my hands in the oven - the downside is that I appear tanned and looks funny if applied only on a small section: worse in your case, I would immagine - a long white 'section' on a deep brown background :lol:

Wishing you a fast recovery.

I won't be writing a negative review. It wasn't her fault I didn't test the shower. But I will follow Happy Punter's advice on showers.

9 hours ago, Jonnybgood said:

Having once worked in an A and E, I can tell you it's surprisingly frequent. And the nurses all giggle like mad (though they hide that fact from the patients). Back in the days when I was working there, it was practically the only condition for which there was no fancy medical term. A nose bleed was an epistaxis, but catching your dick in the zip was registered as "penis in zip".

I usually test the water with my hand before going under - even in my own shower

My sympathy to enquire on his painful experience.  My own concerned a punt with the lovely Chrissie who used to work from a flat in Queen's Gate but finally worked from a tiny little place off the Fulham Road.  I was there for a punt years ago, was stripped ready for action and Chrissie had popped off to the loo.  There used to be a long, unframed mirror in the corner of the room and I'd worked out that, if I shifted it's position slightly, I'd be able to get a good view of Chrissie riding me in cowgirl.  However, the bottom of the mirror became stuck in the carpet and the bloody thing broke in the middle with the top half slicing my thumb so there was I, stark, bollock naked with blood pouring from my gashed thumb!  And so, instead of enjoying our normal lovely punt, Chrissie helped me to clean up and dress and then ran me down to Charing Cross Hospital whence I had 7 stitches in the gash and had to think of an excuse to tell the doctor how I did it!  

Ha!  The shower at Sensual Touch (Sara/Sofia) is a killer, scalded my balls more than once.  I think they think it's funny.  Very nice girls otherwise.

My shower can go hot and cold for a bit before it decides on a medium temperature therefore I run shower for client and tell him to stick his hand under it before he goes in to make sure it is not either boiling hot of freezing cold. I sometimes wonder if am stating the obvious, but no, it seems grown men do need telling to check their shower water before they get in! 

Hope your boiled meat and two veg recover soon! 

1 hour ago, Hampton43 said:

My sympathy to enquire on his painful experience.  My own concerned a punt with the lovely Chrissie who used to work from a flat in Queen's Gate but finally worked from a tiny little place off the Fulham Road.  I was there for a punt years ago, was stripped ready for action and Chrissie had popped off to the loo.  There used to be a long, unframed mirror in the corner of the room and I'd worked out that, if I shifted it's position slightly, I'd be able to get a good view of Chrissie riding me in cowgirl.  However, the bottom of the mirror became stuck in the carpet and the bloody thing broke in the middle with the top half slicing my thumb so there was I, stark, bollock naked with blood pouring from my gashed thumb!  And so, instead of enjoying our normal lovely punt, Chrissie helped me to clean up and dress and then ran me down to Charing Cross Hospital whence I had 7 stitches in the gash and had to think of an excuse to tell the doctor how I did it!  

Sorry, but this did make me laugh!  Absolute nightmare!  All well and good the excuse for the hospital, but what about for the Mrs!!

Dear Lord! Have you people never heard of thermostatic anti scald valves for showers? Tsk.

8 hours ago, The Film Director said:

Sorry, but this did make me laugh!  Absolute nightmare!  All well and good the excuse for the hospital, but what about for the Mrs!!

Haven't got one!

On 09/04/2016 at 1:16 PM, enquire said:

I won't be writing a negative review. It wasn't her fault I didn't test the shower. But I will follow Happy Punter's advice on showers.

Of course not, it was not her fault.  What I was trying to say is that some guys would have jumped on the 'band wagon' though as I noticed in the past, blaming the other party.

I knew that you are both in 'safe hands'.

Did you apply some cooking cream?  :D

On 10/04/2016 at 1:48 PM, MinxyLydia said:

I sometimes wonder if am stating the obvious, but no, it seems grown men do need telling to check their shower water before they get in! 

Hope your boiled meat and two veg recover soon! 

My intellect shrunk in proportion to my libido's growth.  Evolutionary meltdown, & analytical skills dissolved.

A powerpoint presentation would show  a flow chart simply showing 3 instructions from the brain:

"Bathroom, bathe bollocks, bedroom."

Or in my case, whilst holding the shower head "what does that symbol mean, not seen that before. What happens if I turn this knob, and press this button?"  Followed by "!!!!!"

Aw you poor thing! Maybe sitting on a bag of frozen peas wrapped in a towel will bring some relief! Hope you feel better soon xx