Max Price

Gloucester?

8 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hi,

this is my first post. Does anyone have any recommendations for ladies in Gloucester? If she worked in the Gloucester docks area, that would be ideal. I saw someone there a few years ago, but I can't find much now, and I'm not sure what I can trust on AW. Help!

Cheers!

Max

Edited by Max Price

first punt in Gloucester but never been back to punt there.

dont think there are any parlours there.

I don't think there is much activity down here you need to visit places like Bristol cheltenham and Swindon this sort of activity seems to be kept out of the way it's not like the west island or Lindon or Manchester I can see its a total waste of time looking in Gloucestershire everyone is asleep  the girls obviously work elsewhere this is where they lead their normal private life they don't want it known they work

Many thanks. I'd consider Cheltenham as well, if anyone has any suggestions..................?

Max

44 minutes ago, Max Price said:

Many thanks. I'd consider Cheltenham as well, if anyone has any suggestions..................?

Max

guess you will have to trawl adultwork.  there are touring girls there sometimes.

I would recommend Sweet Amy in Cheltenham - very enthusiastic !

Many thanks.

I've been to see sweet Amy, and she was perfect. Great body and great attitude. I would also recommend her without reservation. I always think a punt can be rated on how many times you wank afterwards, thinking about it, and believe me, for Amy, it's been quite a few times...................!

Max