Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Magic22

One2One Vs Independent Babes

4 posts in this topic

Am in around the Heathrow area on Friday and am torn between a visit to One2One or Independent Babes.

The appeal of Independent Babes is the choice of girls but it is not an establishment I have ever visited. Reviews for this year are thin on the ground, anyone visited them recently? Are they any good? 

One2One however is somewhere I have been before and my past experiences suggest it is run reasonably well though I have not been there for some time.

Any views/thoughts would be appreciated.

Magic

One2one have been good in my experience (plus I like the fact that it is run by women). I have no experience of Independent Babes to allow a comparison. Although this does not really answer your question my experience is fairly recent, suggesting that if you were happy with one2one before you would be now.

Happy punting

Has anyone seen Carolina from One2One. Am tempted but reviews are thin on the ground.

On April 13, 2016 at 10:55 PM, Magic22 said:

Has anyone seen Carolina from One2One. Am tempted but reviews are thin on the ground.

Well I decided to take a chance with Carolina at One2One and it turned out to be a mistake.  Very mechanical approach to the whole thing, Not the usual standard you expect from One2One... Very disappointing.  

Will post official review in due course.