Nuckingfuts

Anyone seen her?

6 posts in this topic

As the title suggests, anyone seen this young lady? I see her profile solely on the purple site, id number of: 3009870 (Three zero zero nine eight seven zero)

I did a quick search on here, but haven't come across anything. she's been a member for a year on there, and had some great reviews. Tineye has also come up with 0 results for the three photos on her profile.

She's British, 5"3' and looks like she has a great body. Her bosom is enhanced as stated on her profile, but in my limited experience i don't see that as being a turn off.

i have a birthday coming up, so would like to do something special.

Thanks

On 13/04/2016 at 3:13 PM, Nuckingfuts said:

As the title suggests, anyone seen this young lady? I see her profile solely on the purple site, id number of: 3009870 (Three zero zero nine eight seven zero)

I did a quick search on here, but haven't come across anything. she's been a member for a year on there, and had some great reviews. Tineye has also come up with 0 results for the three photos on her profile.

She's British, 5"3' and looks like she has a great body. Her bosom is enhanced as stated on her profile, but in my limited experience i don't see that as being a turn off.

i have a birthday coming up, so would like to do something special.

Thanks

I'm guessing nobody.

Hmm, its really tempting to take the plunge. We shall see. I will be sure to write a review if i do.

TOFTT?

saving up the cash as we speak. had a spell in hospital and now just made one of the biggest purchases in ones life, so it might be a while, but hopefully before christmas.

do you know if it's possible to write a review on here if said lady doesn't have a profile on here?

NF

Yes, as far as I know you can write a review without it being dependent on a profile existing.

1 person likes this