Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MySecretLife

Fully Fashioned Stockings

8 posts in this topic

I love wearing pretty stockings and suspender belts with one exception - fully fashioned stockings .... They never fit properly, they're either two long or two short, they always feel like they're falling down and quite frequently they do, no matter how many straps my suspender belt attaches to them!
I have horrible memories of walking through a very posh hotel reception lobby as my FFS were slowly falling down my legs, wondering if I'd get to the lifts before they were around my ankles! I just about made it.. just....

However I know that some people just *love* them, I'm curious as to why?

Oh if only I knew! I don't understand why some men require such a level of detail to get their rocks off either!

They fall down because they don't have any lycra in them like most stockings do to make them stretchy and thus fit tightly around your legs. 

They used to be sold by shoe size and height, but no manufacturer is going to bother making so many different sizes so they use generic S, M, L sizing usually.

1 person likes this

9 hours ago, MinxyLydia said:

Oh if only I knew! I don't understand why some men require such a level of detail to get their rocks off either!

They fall down because they don't have any lycra in them like most stockings do to make them stretchy and thus fit tightly around your legs. 

They used to be sold by shoe size and height, but no manufacturer is going to bother making so many different sizes so they use generic S, M, L sizing usually.

Yes I find them the same.

It's also interesting how many men don't actually know the difference between old fashioned nylons and standard stockings containing lycra. When they ask for 'old fashioned' they simply mean stockings and suspenders not hold ups, not bare legs, not tights..

1 person likes this

I can't really explain why so many men like these types of stockings either. Speaking as a crossdressing guy, I much prefer tights on women as well as myself. Totally agree about men not usually knowing the difference between them!

1 person likes this

Mine were one of the many presents somebody used to get me so I cannot complain but he realised the problem himself.  'Next time we are going to get a smaller size' he said and I guess this is the trick: if I was at least 5'10 probably would have been perfectly stretched with the help of suspenders.

15 hours ago, Annabellexoxo said:

Mine were one of the many presents somebody used to get me so I cannot complain but he realised the problem himself.  'Next time we are going to get a smaller size' he said and I guess this is the trick: if I was at least 5'10 probably would have been perfectly stretched with the help of suspenders.

I find they're either way too long or just past the knees ... I've never found the *right* size! :mellow:

I once booked a lady and we agreed she would wear FFS but sadly by the time she got to the room, they were falling down her legs, FFS!!

Why I like them? - hard to say really, something to do with retro, that line down the middle is mesmorizing, are they thicker than normal tights, a unique sex appeal.

But I am a lingerie man in all its mosaic and tapestry!

8 hours ago, The Happy Punter said:

I once booked a lady and we agreed she would wear FFS but sadly by the time she got to the room, they were falling down her legs, FFS!!

Why I like them? - hard to say really, something to do with retro, that line down the middle is mesmorizing, are they thicker than normal tights, a unique sex appeal.

But I am a lingerie man in all its mosaic and tapestry!

I have Agent Provocateur stockings like this, equally expensive tights with back seam (no idea why I never wore them since I got them some years ago) and 1 pound beige hold ups from Primark I bought some time ago (I think I bought some 10 pairs): these are the most worn and they seem to last forever - pity they stopped doing them.