Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MattHarding

"Harrow brothel closed down after police officers walk in on man receiving service"

5 posts in this topic

Anyone know which place this is (was)? The image of "sexual acts" and "car bonnets in the driveway" made me :D

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/news/west-london-news/harrow-brothel-closed-down-after-11174264

Marlborough Safer Neighbourhoods Team arrived at the brothel on Harrow View in the Marlborough Ward on Tuesday (April 12) at 12am.

Police say they were getting around nine calls from locals a week, detailing anti-social behaviour and sexual acts committed on car bonnets in the driveway.

When police arrived they found 11 girls working and advertising their services on a sex website, where various men would turn up at all hours of the day.

"This type of behaviour will not be tolerated in Harrow". Ahahaha! Did he manage to keep a straight face while saying that?

But seriously, do the police now pass photographic evidence on to the press (the pic of the rumpled bed with an empty condom wrapper)? Does the paper reading public lack the imagination to know what an empty condom wrapper looks like?

I'm surprised there wasn't a photo of the 'someone' giving oral sex to a customer as well  - y'know a blurred face and a pixelated cock.... :)

So did they start having sex on the bed and move to the car bonnet to spice things up

In fact the photo is miscaptioned. It is Tracy Emin's latest artwork. Do I hear bids starting at £1,000,000 ladies and gentlemen?