Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fooz

Canary Wharf WGs?

4 posts in this topic

Hi,

Occasionally work takes me to Canary Wharf and sometimes I finish the day earlier than expected. Does anyone have any recommendation for any WGs within walking distance to the tube station?

Ive looked on the other site but would appreciate direct advice. Budget is about £130 an hour, CIM and blonde(preferably).

thanks

Tough one.

There aren't any of the established agencies with girls there that I know of. There are some ladies on AW. They do rotate a fair bit so don't know who to recommend. I used to be there quite a lot and was always on the look out. 

Include E1 in your search to broaden it, many cheaper ladies around there though.

Good luck!

You could revert to the previous century method and use the local newspaper, the East London Advertiser (maybe also "The Wharf").

I think you have to pay for it in a newsagents but it's free in dozens of places around the CW shopping malls.

From what I recall, and it's quite some time since I last looked, there were a few agencies as well as indies advertising - cannot comment on prices or quality though.

Also look at "Tours" on AW, there's usually a girl or 5 in that well known CW hotel (whose name I won't mention of course).

I hope this is helpful.

1 person likes this

On 4/14/2016 at 8:08 PM, Fooz said:

Hi,

Occasionally work takes me to Canary Wharf and sometimes I finish the day earlier than expected. Does anyone have any recommendation for any WGs within walking distance to the tube station?

Ive looked on the other site but would appreciate direct advice. Budget is about £130 an hour, CIM and blonde(preferably).

thanks

for your budget CIM included try suzi lapdancer from aw. she is not blonde brown hair, decent shag.:)