Guest Interested

Does anyone just have a sauna?

17 posts in this topic

I notice that some saunas just have an admission price for using the sauna only. I doubt if they get many takers?

I notice that some saunas just have an admission price for using the sauna only. I doubt if they get many takers?

Why not. My local gym has an admission price for sauna only. l go for that on occasion.

its hard to find places that give a public access to a decent sauna, you have to take them as you find. HR is optional, and amazingly, not even available in some establishments.

Strangely enough my local parlor has just installed a sauna and charge £5 per 30 min. Next time I go for a punt the first 30 min will be in the sauna. That said I don't think I would go 'just' for the £5 sauna.

There was a place in Northants that used to allow people to use the facilities for £12 I think.

These consisted of showers, sauna and lounge with TV. Apparently some gents stayed for half days ona regular basis. Before it finally closed that invitation had been revoked by new owners.

Victoria House used also to allow use of its facilities, showers, sauna, large jacuzzi and TV lounge for the same £12 but on the first time I thought I might avail myself of this offer if the shower etc didn't ease a very stiff back, they said they had withdrawn this sort of use because some people had abused it.

So there probably is some demand for sauna only but I don't think they are often being added to a parlour and more likely removed or left to fester to save maintenace costs.

(My back did ease sufficiently thank you.)

I witnessed a punter being refused admission when he said he only wanted a sauna. The guy was clearly a voyeur, nothing wrong with that, but the parlour rightly doesnt want to encourage that sort of client.

I witnessed a punter being refused admission when he said he only wanted a sauna. The guy was clearly a voyeur, nothing wrong with that, but the parlour rightly doesnt want to encourage that sort of client.

If he is paying why should it be a problem?

Would have been nice if those geezers who visited my parlours just for a free look to have paid entry fee.

Why not. My local gym has an admission price for sauna only. l go for that on occasion.

Yes of course. It is a lot different using a sauna at a local gym or leisure centre. But I am talking about sex establishments?

If he is paying why should it be a problem?

Would have been nice if those geezers who visited my parlours just for a free look to have paid entry fee.

pay-per-view

Yes I do sometimes.

There's a nice place in Herts called the maltings spa, which has great facilities as well as doing massage and HR. Sometimes I just go for the relaxation, it's a cheap option too £20 for as long as you like. It's still money so I can't see why anyone would object.

At a lot of saunas, the sauna isn't even working. Maybe it's coz no one is really there for the sauna. Why call it a sauna then?

In edinburgh if you pay the entrance fee, you can stay as long as you like, but you are expected to pick a girl. You cannot in the serious saunas enter for a quick look.

Some customers enter the sauna, at 10 o clock and stay almost the whole day. I can assure you that the girls cant stand this, for obvious reasons. They want to gossip and chat among themselves on occasion, and having a customer sitting in the lounge queers their pitch.

Yes I do sometimes.

There's a nice place in Herts called the maltings spa, which has great facilities as well as doing massage and HR. Sometimes I just go for the relaxation, it's a cheap option too £20 for as long as you like. It's still money so I can't see why anyone would object.

At a lot of saunas, the sauna isn't even working. Maybe it's coz no one is really there for the sauna. Why call it a sauna then?

I think Maltings is the exception to the rule as it is a health club that also offers massage. The old Maltings in Baldock used to have quite a few pensioners (male and female) in there in the daytime using the facilities. They certainly weren't there for any paid sex services. A similar place is Studio K in Rushden.

A similar place is Studio K in Rushden.

Although there was a time when a lovely young woman ran this place and if she liked you there was the option after a naked massage of a bj to finish. I don't know about others but presumably I wasn't the only favoured one also allowed to fondle and more her perfect figure.

My most missed non-WG in some respects.

I think you may be mistaken. Studio K is run by an old South African bird and before that was run for many years by an even older Irish bird.

I've come across a couple. One in West Hampstead (now closed) were quite happy- perhaps it gave it less problems with the locals.

I think you may be mistaken. Studio K is run by an old South African bird and before that was run for many years by an even older Irish bird.

Yes I understand that - though didn't know quite those details. But the only other one it could have been would have been Relax 2 two doors down yet I recall the lady I loved saying that the one who opened that place was just doing so out of spite about the place she had left.

Perhaps my memory is playing ticks but I think I can recall my fave's way of describing the other's oral performance as if sucking a sour milk lolly - my words, her impersonation.

Ah Sauna, makes me think of home.

You can't beat a sauna then ice dip followed by sauna sex I've not found anywhere here to cater.