Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
playxxxx

Nurse Uniform / Role Play

5 posts in this topic

Hello - I have had a thing for a sexy nurse for as long as I can remember and really should exercise this desire.

Can anyone recommend a provider to me please? Latex and fetish are welcome too. I have also seen that there is an agency called Naughty Nurses, does anyone have any experience of using them?

Ta, px

I can get my kink on for free at any number of central London hospitals surrounded by cute Filipino nurses. Those shapeless green and purple scrubs give no clue of the curves hidden underneath which sets the imagination racing even more.

Posted (edited)

My kinks are numerous and vary depending on the girl....

I have found that, to save disappointment, it's good to buy and bring the outfit, uniform or kinky boots you fantasise about the particular girl wearing...

School uniform is readily available very cheaply ( VAT exempt ? ) and I frequently stock up at sale time with pinafores and gingham dresses / knee high or ankle socks...

I find my favourite Thai girls squeeze into school uniform perfectly, and look delightful with pigtails - Their girlish giggles as they check themselves in the mirror after dressing is always a thrill, and if they take a selfie or even better a pic for their profile page then you know you've chosen wisely...

The typical 5ft-nothing TG takes a 4 or 5 in heels / kinky boots, so if I fancy booted sex then I have just the pair...

I have furnished a number of girls with uniform; Nurse, Stewardess, Girl Scout, etc - Sometimes the girl just looks soooo good you just WANT someone else to enjoy the view too.

I know, I'm such a perv, but this IS the Punternet forum, right ?

Edited by Bootspunker
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

24 minutes ago, Bootspunker said:

My kinks are numerous and vary depending on the girl....

I have found that, to save disappointment, it's good to buy and bring the outfit, uniform or kinky boots you fantasise about the particular girl wearing...

School uniform is readily available very cheaply ( VAT exempt ? ) and I frequently stock up at sale time with pinafores and gingham dresses / knee high or ankle socks...

I find my favourite Thai girls squeeze into school uniform perfectly, and look delightful with pigtails - Their girlish giggles as they check themselves in the mirror after dressing is always a thrill, and if they take a selfie or even better a pic for their profile page then you know you've chosen wisely...

The typical 5ft-nothing TG takes a 4 or 5 in heels / kinky boots, so if I fancy booted sex then I have just the pair...

I have furnished a number of girls with uniform; Nurse, Stewardess, Girl Scout, etc - Sometimes the girl just looks soooo good you just WANT someone else to enjoy the view too.

I know, I'm such a perv, but this IS the Punternet forum, right ?

Thank you Bootspunker, that is not bad advice - taking a gift is a good thing to do too.

I guess it'll take a bit of planning, half the fun I guess, sometimes the urge is irrepressible though.

Yes, you are such a perv too, but who am I to point :D

Finally, I've got to ask -  do any of the girls you've furnished still have the nurse outfit for them to show-off in?

Thanks again, px

Edited by playxxxx

Posted (edited)

15 hours ago, playxxxx said:

Finally, I've got to ask -  do any of the girls you've furnished still have the nurse outfit for them to show-off in?

Alas these girls come (!) and go, as do the uniforms -I did notice Maya@007 wore the blue Gingham school dress I left her in one of her profile pix for a while...

But they are readily available, online through Lovehoney, etc and off the rack in Ann Summers shops throughout London...

And no need to be embarrassed about going in and checking the garms - I have found the girls in Ann Summers have always been most charming and helpful; they know why people go in their shops and are glad they do. Not had them actually model the outfits for me but.....

And why not combine two of your 'thangs' ? - Saw a gorgeous PVC Nurse outfit in red on Lovehoney just now...

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34601

I also find the shopping before the shocking a huge turn on; the anticipation of what's to come(!)....Have fun

Edited by Bootspunker
1 person likes this