Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bobsam

claire or angel House of devine

6 posts in this topic

thinking about seeing claire or angel at HOD. Anyone seen either of them and make any recommendations. I prefer Brit girls but Angel's services are attracting. Also Claire has a negative review. It throws doubts in to my mind.

I have visited Angel.  Service was OK but typically eastern European lack of connection in my opinion. 

Thanks davyboy. That's what really bothers me about EE girls. They seem to have this emotional detachment and it ends up feeling mechanical. It's a real shame as they have the best bodies I have ever seen.

I would def. recommend Claire. I normally go for skinnier girls but i visited HOD on spec and Claire and i was immediately struck by her gorgeous face and very sexy mouth. Had great blowjob in front of the mirror and then she fucked my brains out in cowgirl! A sexy confident woman who is also a great fuck

Its rather academic now, as Angel has gone on her holidays, and Claire has disappeared off the HOD group web-site.

it certainly is. Keep having my trips to London cancelled. Hopefully Claire will emerge somewhere else.