bigbootylover

BBW or Curvy woman that does Alevels

5 posts in this topic

Hi all i'm off all week and fancy a good punt. Anyone know of a bbw or curvy woman that does alevels for big size without rinsing out my pockets lol. Plus for all you big butt lovers angelica big bum in Chingford has the most unbelievable ass I have ever seen is my life and she's French and super sweet, any recommendations would be brilliant peeps....thanks

anyone, any reccomendations?

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, bigbootylover said:

Hi all i'm off all week and fancy a good punt. Anyone know of a bbw or curvy woman that does alevels for big size without rinsing out my pockets lol. Plus for all you big butt lovers angelica big bum in Chingford has the most unbelievable ass I have ever seen is my life and she's French and super sweet, any recommendations would be brilliant peeps....thanks 

Please can you provide us a link for angelica big bum from chingford or her contact details? Thanks 

Edited by JKay
AW link removed.

hiya, if you go to the other website and search fro bbw, you will see her, she is awesome, her ass is like Layla bbw and she is so sweet and sexy

all these views and no recommendations? come on peoples, help a fella punter out?