Dave451

stuttgart Safari Club

11 posts in this topic

Safari Club Stuttgart/Fellbach

When I was in Stuttgart last month I checked out the Safari club in Fellbach. It is easy to get to – take the S2 or S3 lines to Fellbach. You will see the club out of the train’s left window as you approach the station. Get off the train, walk under the tracks, by the platform subway, and turn left on the road. You are now walking back towards Stuttgart. The club is on your right, but you can’t miss it. The entrance is on the side of the building. You go up some steps, to the top, to get to the entrance.

The entrance charge is €60.  Non-alcoholic drinks and a buffet dinner, served about 6pm, are free. Once you are in you get a small lockable locker plus a non-lockable clothes locker in the changing room.  The facilities are good but there is no out-door area. I went on a weekday evening but there was a good selection of girls, mostly Rumanian, and not too many guys. The girls were friendly but not pushy. They set their own prices but €50 / 30 min is the going rate for basic full service. OWO, anal etc. is extra. I chose a cute little blond girl for my first punt – she was very lively and we had a great session. I then went for a sauna to relax and recover.

After dinner, I went to the bar. Several girls (some fully nude) approached me. They were not my type but they were happy to chat for a while before going on their way. A slightly older, leggy brunette came into the bar wearing nothing. We chatted for a while before we decided to adjourn for my second enjoyable session.

The Safari is an excellent club, not quite as good as the Sakura I would say, but still an excellent place to spend an evening, or two.

Thanks for the report, appreciated as there's not much intel about this club. Any chance you remember names of the girls?

On 25/04/2016 at 5:23 PM, Dave451 said:

OWO, anal etc. is extra.

First I heard of OWO as an extra in Stuttgart, can you confirm?

Sorry, I don't remember the names of the girls, but there is plenty of choice there.

Now I think about it, OWO was included but CIM was €50 extra. The OWO was very brief before I was asked to upgrade.

A quick update on the Safari Club in Fellbach (Stuttgart). They do have an outdoor terrace area that they open in the summer. It is much smaller than the garden at the Sakura but still quite adequate. I was there for the last week of the Euros footy and spent a lovely afternoon and evening there, sunbathining on the terrace, with the games on their outdoor big screen, free beer (only while the football was on) and in the company of lovely, friendly ladies, some naked, some scantily dressed. Life does not get any better than this!

http://fkk-safari.de/stuttgart/

On 15/07/2016 at 11:36 PM, Dave451 said:

A quick update on the Safari Club in Fellbach (Stuttgart). They do have an outdoor terrace area that they open in the summer. It is much smaller than the garden at the Sakura but still quite adequate. I was there for the last week of the Euros footy and spent a lovely afternoon and evening there, sunbathining on the terrace, with the games on their outdoor big screen, free beer (only while the football was on) and in the company of lovely, friendly ladies, some naked, some scantily dressed. Life does not get any better than this!

http://fkk-safari.de/stuttgart/

Hi Dave. I went to the Safari Club last Tuesday based on your report last April. I have to be honest and say that I wasn't impressed. I'm used to the Frankfurt FKKs, and decided to spend a couple of days in Stuttgart to sample the delights of FKKs outside of Frankfurt for a change. I didn't find the Safari Club that big compared to the Frankfurt FKKs, although it did look opulent, especially the wellness area and the bedrooms. But my first impressions of the club were twofold: 1) there wasn't many people around when I arrived. About 8 women and 6 guys. And 2) and again compared to the Frankfurt FKKs, was that the women were not that beautiful. Many looked ordinary and quite a few were heavy with drooping breasts. :huh:

I got chatted up by many women but none were my type. After nearly 1.5hrs I was about to give up the club as a dead loss. Then I noticed a tall dark haired woman standing at the bar. She's from Bucharest and has long straight black hair. She was easily the best looking woman I had seen so far, so I went into one of the many empty rooms with her and had a great time

I was hoping that things would now pick up, but it stayed very much the same. I spent the next half hour mainly avoiding eye contact with women that I had earlier rejected. But then I noticed a slim good looking woman who again is from Bucharest. She looked so sexy in just her striped cotton panties. She was the most beautiful woman that there was in the club and I made sure that I went into a room with her

And that was it - only 2 punts! Usually in the Frankfurt clubs I average 4 punts. But the selection of women at Safari was woeful. Easily the worst FKK club I've been to (although I did have two extremely good punts, so I can't complain too much)

At the reception there was a toned and tattooed Indonesian looking woman working behind it. She wore a white top and her golden brown hair was tied back. She gave me a smile and a side long glance as she cut the band from my wrist. She is good looking in herself and I wished that had was a WG at the club because she was easily the best looking woman there

Parity was restored the next day as I went to the Paradise club near the airport and had 3 punts with 3 beautiful women, two of whom were knock-out stunning B)

I am sorry if my report mislead you. Certainly, the Safari is much smaller than the mega-brothels in Frankfurt etc. and althought the girls may not all be stunners I found them the be much more friendly than in the bigger places. I prefer the atmosphere at the smaller clubs, but this is a matter of taste. I did not feel the need to avoid eye contact with the girls as they were happy to chat when I was resting between punts. You must have gone at a very quiet time because there were around 20 girls whenever I have been there.

On 20/07/2016 at 11:25 PM, Dave451 said:

I am sorry if my report mislead you. Certainly, the Safari is much smaller than the mega-brothels in Frankfurt etc. and althought the girls may not all be stunners I found them the be much more friendly than in the bigger places. I prefer the atmosphere at the smaller clubs, but this is a matter of taste. I did not feel the need to avoid eye contact with the girls as they were happy to chat when I was resting between punts. You must have gone at a very quiet time because there were around 20 girls whenever I have been there.

No need to apologise Dave. Its all part of the FKK touring experience B)

I was there on a Tuesday from 16:00 - 20:00. I had turned down about 6 women, all of whom were to pester me to varying degrees for the rest of my time there. They just weren't my type, and a couple of them were very insistent :unsure: I didn't want to sour the atmosphere by telling them to fuck off, so instead I thought it best to keep avoiding them whilst waiting for the right one to walk in

I would return to Stuttgart just to visit the Paradise club, but I think that my next trip will probably be to Koln to check out the FKK scene there :)

On 17/7/2016 at 0:05 PM, Lick n Suck said:

Parity was restored the next day as I went to the Paradise club near the airport and had 3 punts with 3 beautiful women, two of whom were knock-out stunning B)

Not that much intel about Paradise unfortunately so any chance of a more detailed report on your visit?

Here's my report about my visit to it last month

Got the S Bahn out to Echterdingen which is the stop before the airport. From there its about 10mins walk to the club and easy to find. Got there at 16:00. I walked into the bar and sitting to my right was a tall, slim, tanned, dark haired beauty. She introduced herself as Marina from Hamburg. She said that her parents are Iranian, and gazing at her beauty, I don't doubt it. She has wonderful black hair parted in the middle which hangs halfway down her back. After some small talk she quickly got onto the sexy talk and we soon agreed to go into a room together. She led me up the stairs, pointing out the restaurant and wellness areas on the way. I could see that it was a spacious club with opulent surroundings. In the room she displayed a trim and fantastic body as she knelt across me. She gave me OWO as my right hand roved over the smooth curves of her bum. There was a mirrored ceiling to watch the action. Had mish and an oily HJ to finish. After we got off the bed and getting ready to leave the room, she stood before me with a towel wrapped about her lower half and was topless in the upper half and as she faced me I thought fuck!, did she look stunningly beautiful.

What was strange compared to the Frankfurt FKKs, was that women follow you into the mens locker room to collect the paperwork. Marina turned heads as she walked down the locker room with me, even attracting the odd wolf whistle

15 minutes later I got chatting at the bar to a platinum blonde girl sitting in a crimson bra and thong. She was Mariana initially from Germany, she said that this was her second day at this club and before that she was in Frankfurt for 2 months. She didn't sound German to me. Her English is limited so when I asked her where she originally from she said she's from Bulgaria. In between some chat she heaved out her breasts towards me saying “no silicone”. It certainly felt great to have this little cutie snuggling up to me and stroking my chest. In the room and kneeling on top of me she offered kissing for extra €50. I stayed with the basic service. I had OW for 20 minutes. Didn't move on the main event because the ring of the condom was too tight and it was hurting the skin on my shaft. It was made worse by Mariana's fingernails going underneath the ring and nipping my skin. The condom was too tight, and this together with her firm BJ just hurt my cock even more, and by now I wasn't enjoying it. So she gave me gave me an oily HJ for the remaining 10minutes. But unusually the oily HJ couldn't make me cum and so we called it quits.

I relaxed on the plush cushions by the quiet area. Got chatting to Mica from Romania. She's a stunning blonde (with dark roots) and a pleasant personality. In the room I had OWO, HJ, more OWO and doggie where I gratefully fucked this beauty whilst holding her hips. Because of the frantic action, Mica reached behind to check that the condom was still in place. But again, the same problem - the condom was too tight. I sensed that the condom had rolled half way up my shaft and that Mica struggled to roll it down. So then got into mish, but again was having problems with the condom. So I lay on my back with Mica reclining next to me and as we stared into each other's eyes she wanked me gloriously to a finish

I then spent the rest of the time at the club in the whirlpool and sauna and restaurant. I could've gone with another girl, but I felt that I needed to give my cock a rest because it was still sore from the BJs, HJs and fingernails that it had been subjected to over last 24hrs.

Paradise is a spacious enough club and the quality of the women is high. Some of the women were stunning, although there were a few who were below average in looks. But on the whole, you can't go far wrong here when choosing women to spend the next 30 minutes with. The only downside with the club was that it wasn't that busy, especially compared to the Frankfurt FKKs. It didn't have the buzz of Oase or The Palace or Sharks. But well worth another visit for me

On 6/8/2016 at 11:20 AM, Lick n Suck said:

Here's my report about my visit to it last month

Thanks for the report, seems like you're maybe too well-endowed to fully enjoy it though! :D

How many girls in total would you guess were there the day you visited?

On 07/08/2016 at 9:02 PM, FkkSaunaClubsBlog said:

Thanks for the report, seems like you're maybe too well-endowed to fully enjoy it though! :D

How many girls in total would you guess were there the day you visited?

ha! Not as well endowed as I'd like to be :rolleyes:

I reckon that there were 7 girls to start about 16:00. By the time that I left around 20:00 there were maybe 15 or so