ladyofthemansion

Walk outs

112 posts in this topic

Isn't it annoying for the maid? She has described the girls accurately. Then guys come in with no intention of staying. They just want a free look. Why do guys do that?

I have walked out of a couple of agencys, not because of needing a look,,,

simply because their was nobody who i felt attracted to at the time.

Just to add both times the maid was totally understanding and did not blink an eye.

Isn't it annoying for the maid? She has described the girls accurately. Then guys come in with no intention of staying. They just want a free look. Why do guys do that?

It's probably because what the maid has said isn't what the client thinks that the maid has said.

It's probably because what the maid has said isn't what the client thinks that the maid has said.

That is sometimes true what you are saying, but there are guys who go in to parlours just to have a free look.

Yeah they think it's some kind of free peek......men like that annoy me :confused:

Yeah they think it's some kind of free peek......men like that annoy me :confused:

Bet some people would consider trying on a dress in a shop with no intention of buying it....... people like that annoy shopkeepers.

However, it's just a fact of life that people do these things sometimes

Yeah they think it's some kind of free peek......men like that annoy me :)

I find this too...

such a pain...the girls check their make up, make sure their stockings are level and totter up in heels.

then the guy says oh im looking for....(a paticular girl, or a black girl, or an asian, or a size 8, or a size 18 or too young or too old) the excuses are many...they should just say sorry im a purve. or better still stay at home lookin at our pictures till they have saved up enough pennies to see us :confused:

rebbekka

I totally agree when the maid is being honest.

I have experienced where the maid described a woman in her mid forties as 24 and her definition of beautiful is some way outside the general accepted version!!!

If you have confidence in your girls you would think you would welcome casual visitations, you might pick up clients on spec.

I know suck but what I'm trying to say is that, esp when they have booked the girl for the time and then decline, even though the pics are acurate.

We had a guy that kept booking girls turning up and then walking away...after a while we banned him for timewasting.........

But you are also right about clothes....x x x

You have no right to be annoyed - I will hazard a guess that you don't spend £50 without inspecting the goods - How many WGs go 'shopping' with no intention of buying in most of the shops they walk into? It must be annoying for shop assistants to spend time with so-called customers' who have no intention of buying.

I have known maids be no more honest about their WGs working than agency 'managers.'

Lighten up and accept a few voyeurs.

I've walked away despite the description being accurate.

A maids interpretation of 'pretty' has differed from mine, as an example.

I've got to think ... "maid" and "describing the girls accurately" don't normally go in the same sentence

If the purpose of this thread is 'how to stop persistent free viewers' then I think you may have already found an answer?

Walk outs are common in my own experience e.g. I walked out from an Indie yesterday in C London - similar to her photos but enough uncertainty from out initial chat that @ £250 for the hr this was not going to be a compelling event.

Also I walked out of one of my fav W London agencies a couple of weeks back over the price of an extra the girl wanted to charge. Spoke with the manager straight after & all sorted with no baggage. I still go there on a regular basis :-)

If the walk out is done politely regardless of the circumstances what's the issue?

Bet some people would consider trying on a dress in a shop with no intention of buying it....... people like that annoy shopkeepers.

However, it's just a fact of life that people do these things sometimes

LOL

my teenage girls have collected pictures in tried-on dresses for a while.

did it in Grandparents town (large, rather faraway).

if the WG is clearly not as described or is not what you want age weight wise etc then its best to just go

I used to stay and brave it out even if it wasnt what I wanted - years later I just go

if the WG is clearly not as described or is not what you want age weight wise etc then its best to just go

I used to stay and brave it out even if it wasnt what I wanted - years later I just go

That is only half the issue (and wish more of us walked out when the goods are clearly not what was advertised.) But the complaint is that an unspecified number of potential punters go and have a look with no intention of buying.

So what - it is another winge trying to create the impression that WGs, like MPs, have the right to define what they think is right.

I've got to think ... "maid" and "describing the girls accurately" don't normally go in the same sentence

Yes, let's get real here. I've been going to parlours for about 20 years. The physical attractiveness of the girls varies. The maid is never going to point out their flaws over the phone. So sometimes as a punter you turn up and the girls aren't what you're looking for.

I don't feel obliged to stay and pay £50+ if that happens, so I'm afraid it comes with the territory.

I remember going to GFE massage in Sheffield once recently. Two girls came out, both moderately attractive but in a size-12+ way whereas I prefer slimmer girls (needless to say, you couldn't have known this from the description on the phone). I politely made my excuses and left to go to one of the other parlours nearby. One of them called out as I was going "if you hang on a minute mate, Naomi Campbell will be along later!" :confused:

And of course maids never lie about the girls to get the punters in do they, cos they are whiter than white :confused:

That is only half the issue (and wish more of us walked out when the goods are clearly not what was advertised.) But the complaint is that an unspecified number of potential punters go and have a look with no intention of buying.

So what - it is another winge trying to create the impression that WGs, like MPs, have the right to define what they think is right.

100% on the money ! Nothing pisses you off more than to have rang the establishment asking if " Is XXXXX, the Thai (or Chinese or whoever) girl working today ?", been assured she is, traveled there specifically and then you are presented with a size 16 :confused: from fuck knows where,who has magically metamorphosed into "XXXXX", who was the reason for your trip!! :):mad:

They must think we are as stupid and desperate as they are !

Just out of idle curiosity and ignoring for a moment how you determine who is just purely a "free looker", on average what percentage of prospective customers that cross your threshold do so purely for a "free look"?

Believe me, I always knew by the body language when a guy came in the front door that he wasn't going to see a girl.

I dont have a problem with the ones who simply didn't like the girls.

Strange thing is, all the wankers seem to all surface on the same day at times.

Correct. And if everyone who was lied to by these maids just walked out then the lies would have to stop as they would have no customers staying.

Surely both the punter and provider have the right not to proceed with a punt at any stage?

Surely both the punter and provider have the right not to proceed with a punt at any stage?

Hell NO,

your committed if you even take my number. :confused:

Lou4fun :)