Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Joker

GirlfriendLara

6 posts in this topic

Has anyone had any experiences with GirlfriendLara from AW? Her photos look quite spectactular indeed and I would have done the deed already, but at £200/Hour, she's on the rather steep side, so I'd rather know more before breaking the bank balance!

i saw her a while back....

if you are after the bubble butt experience, she doesn't one perse, rather just really really wide hips....

provided most services: dfk, rimming, dedicated bj, cim

but overall, i didn't rate the punt very high bc i did not have that connection with her...she executed her services well but that's it

her face is average as well.....

Hi Joker. I went to see Lara last year and a fantastic time with her. She was great at providing a role-play service and she has a very fine body in my opinion. Nice flat too (if that matters to you!).

Thanks for the info guys. I'm tempted, but I still can't yet fully justify parting with more than my most upper limit of £150/Hour.

Hi Joker,

Of you're interested in a similar type to Lara you may want to check out ^Busty Candy^ - she doesn't work very much and seems to be in a different part of London each time she comes back. I first saw her in the London Bridge area (very close to Lara's usual place, actually) but she's currently based in Angel/King's Cross... I've made a booking to see her this afternoon and cannot wait. Check out her pictures - incredibly they are accurate and it's only £120 for an hour's visit...

On 03/05/2016 at 0:08 AM, The Joker said:

Has anyone had any experiences with GirlfriendLara from AW? Her photos look quite spectactular indeed and I would have done the deed already, but at £200/Hour, she's on the rather steep side, so I'd rather know more before breaking the bank balance!

Thanks to Venues that i trust ,i had the pleasure with Lara @ £60 and £70 1/2 hr at annabellas and HOD few years ago .