INSIDE AND OUTSIDE

When is a meeting an Incall or an Outcall

7 posts in this topic

I have made contact the odd time with a lady, I also follow her on Twitter. Timing has meant I could not arrange a meet with her as we are about 70 miles apart.

Anyway, she noticed I lived in ********* area and mentioned she was coming up that way as she is originally  from there and visiting family. If she has initiated

the meet, is it in incall or outcall, to the best of my knowledge it is not a tour?  The reason I ask, her incall and outcall charges are nearly doubled for outcall.

Thanks for taking the time to read this,

In call, you visit the WG

Out call, the WG visits you.

"Nearly doubled" is most unusual though. Isn't it?

18 hours ago, INSIDE AND OUTSIDE said:

I have made contact the odd time with a lady, I also follow her on Twitter. Timing has meant I could not arrange a meet with her as we are about 70 miles apart.

Anyway, she noticed I lived in ********* area and mentioned she was coming up that way as she is originally  from there and visiting family. If she has initiated

the meet, is it in incall or outcall, to the best of my knowledge it is not a tour?  The reason I ask, her incall and outcall charges are nearly doubled for outcall.

Write and ask her what that the fee will be.

If you provide accommodation it's outcall, if she provides accommodation it's incall. 

Ask her her rates. 

Posted (edited)

On ‎06‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 9:58 AM, INSIDE AND OUTSIDE said:

I've only seen this once so far, a few years ago on AW.  The girl charged double rates for outcall.  I remember her incall rates were at a higher price anyway.  So her outcall rates were very high!

Edited by Btd

Probably sounds daft, originally I was trying to see her In London, for reasons explained it has not happened. If she is the one suggesting we

meet away from London as she is visiting family, who should pay for the room. This will be only my time with a working lady in 20 years'. So

whilst her prices are high, I do not mind paying as she appears nice. However, throw in a hotel, and everything In life has a price. You may £50

for a football ticket maybe not not £70. This probably sounds mean, however I am to wait until sometime I visit London......so what is fair in this

circumstance.

Thanks for any advice.