Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AnnabellasMK

Walk in or appointment ?

30 posts in this topic

Quick question. Do you as a client always book in advance or walk in when you are in the area and see who is available ? Be great to know and why. 

We ask as some days we have an abundance of walk in clients, then others hardly any but this is countered by a lot of appointments on those days. However there is does not seem to be any pattern. Your feedback would be greatly appreciated. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If your not sure on the photos (old photos, air brushed, or studio photo shoots) = walk in, otherwise if i've seen before then call to book. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't walk in in MK, partly because I will usually have identified from the website who I want to see, it would be pointless turning up only to find the lady I hoped to see was busy fro the next hour but also, with the various locations, I wouldn't be sure where to turn up initially - not a complaint and in any case i can't recall the last time I just turned up at any parlour at all in any town.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had one walk in and was disappointed to learn none of the kissed. 

I prefer to book in advance, because I can read the profile beforehand and know what services are provided

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for all your feedback so far. Obviously the clients on Punternet are a unknown percentage of our client base but it is good to hear your views. I was going to ask the same of Twitter, how it's content influences your punting decisions? We spend a lot of time repeating information that is already on our website on our Twitter account. What are your views on Twitter as an advertising medium?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't use twitter for punting info but I do think it must be useful for finding out updates and late changes.

I would say that apart from the rota, most info on a website does not need much ongoing adjustments (sorry if that's nonsense - I always wondered if review links can be updated automatically or not) so twitter entries I would think are useful for reassuring punters the web-listed escorts are still on for the day and if there are any changes or special offers etc.

It makes the parlour more actively involved with the punter and that's reassuring for punters.

But oh, if you have to sit on twitter answering basic facts twits are asking all the time that are on the site then that is time consuming - but easier than having to answer the same questions on the phone?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The extra pics on twitter have made me see girls I had not planned to from their web-site pics a few times.

Why do the MK twitter pics show straight away wheras the Annabellas ones you have to click on view content.

Prefer appointments as have bit of a journey,

but its hard to meet the other girls on way out even if free unless you do a walk in.

(I like to have met the girls before i see them as i usually get a fairly accurate idea of whether they'll be a good future visit or not, which you cannot get from pics even if not blurred). 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, harry12 said:

 

but its hard to meet the other girls on way out even if free unless you do a walk in.

(I like to have met the girls before i see them as i usually get a fairly accurate idea of whether they'll be a good future visit or not, which you cannot get from pics even if not blurred). 

 

Not sure if it was you who mentioned this before but it is not easy to arrange given the multi-location practice of the main MK parlours.

Pics, services and reviews are the most most people have before they book, including for almost all indies of course unless they share a location.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I can only speak for myself obviously but for me personally as I travel to MK from London I will only go for booked appointments as I wouldn't want to travel all that way and find out the girls available at the time of a walk in are not to my fancy!! I try to book as far in advance as possible to get a timeslot that suits me. I don't have a smart phone so the internet updates are no help once I've left home so I rely on the call to confirm, but also always head out making a note of any girls I'd like as a plan B just in case plan A doesn't show on the day (or frequently in my case it's a plan C as I often travel with a plan A and B as I like to make the most of my trips and often book two 30 minutes on the same day :lol: ).

So because of that twitter isn't any help on the day.....but to me twitter is vital because of the genuine photos. I ALWAYS make my choices based on twitpics when choosing new girls because although the fancy professional pics might be nice and confidence boosting for the girls, they give no genuine feel for what the girl might look like when you meet her. When I look at the pro pics I don't feel confident in booking a girl. I simply have to see a twitpic first (obviously I don't include the twitpics that link to the profile pro pics, I mean pics taken by the maid on the day).

Also I agree about the fact that multiple apartments make a walk in appointment nigh impossible as you'd need to tour all the flats and see all the girls before choosing ^_^

Another fun thing about the twitpics is after you've seen a girl you then see a pic of her, knowing you helped her out of the exact outfit, on that day. It gives the pics a personal touch on days you visit!

Edited by partylover
clarify point
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As an Annabellas/MKE regular, I've always booked in advance. Sometimes this could be at very short notice - 15/20 mins before I want an appointment, but normally it will always be at least a number of hours in advance. This is because I want to make sure that who I want to see is free at a time that suits me.

Re: the twitter question, I like it as I can see unedited photos of the girls. Its also handy as some of the girls mention if/when they are going away on holiday, which your websites don't tend to mention.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Fleshy said:

As an Annabellas/MKE regular, I've always booked in advance. Sometimes this could be at very short notice - 15/20 mins before I want an appointment, but normally it will always be at least a number of hours in advance. This is because I want to make sure that who I want to see is free at a time that suits me.

Re: the twitter question, I like it as I can see unedited photos of the girls. Its also handy as some of the girls mention if/when they are going away on holiday, which your websites don't tend to mention.

Thank you for your feedback. If a girls wants to announce her holiday that is great but as an agency we don't in case they have suspicious relatives, friends or partners. Us announcing anything that can be cross referenced to an event in their personal lives is bad practice. On occasion we will but only if the girl in question requests it. I think a lot of girls still do not understand the power of twitter as a means to communicate direct with their client base. They love the adoration or the 'likes' but they fail to see how they could gain so much more from their clients if they actually engaged with them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Mmm engaging with guys on twitter doesnt necessarily gain them more clients than just posting pictures and little comments. What you often get are messages asking to make a booking but when you ask them to call they dont as they dont want to give their number or pictures of their dicks. You do pick up the occasional client from chatting to guys but its very rare, if they  like the pictures they will visit if they can. The main interactions with clients on twitter I find are after that have first met me and then we engage in chatter because we know each other by then, they send me a message saing "hi its me, remember". If they are going to come back they will based on the first booking, only the odd one wont return after having a good time just because you have forgotten to retweet his "hello gorgeous"

 

Well, thats my experience of it anyhow. Chatting after the fact is good, even before a bit but remembering you are chatting to people often who will NEVER be in your area, however a lot just want free dirty chat in pm and never intend to visit

 

Its hard to work out how many find my details from twitter then call before twitter chat. I didnt notice any difference in the number of  clients when my 9k + twitter account was closed by some random wankers complaint compared to when I opened my new one and had just a few hundred followers

Edited by Chloe Kisses

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/05/2016 at 7:22 AM, AnnabellasMK said:

Thank you for your feedback. If a girls wants to announce her holiday that is great but as an agency we don't in case they have suspicious relatives, friends or partners. Us announcing anything that can be cross referenced to an event in their personal lives is bad practice. On occasion we will but only if the girl in question requests it. I think a lot of girls still do not understand the power of twitter as a means to communicate direct with their client base. They love the adoration or the 'likes' but they fail to see how they could gain so much more from their clients if they actually engaged with them. 

Good point, didn't think of that side of things! Makes sense I guess.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think all the comments on here are valid. Some girls under estimate the power of marketing and customer service. Sadly though that also means some gems go under the radar of the clients. They have no reports and little presence on the internet except for their web profiles so they get 'lost'. Other girls who have a massive web following are perhaps getting attention they do not deserve. They are not good working girls they are just very good at marketing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I book in advance so as not to be disappointed, this does however put me under pressure with the crap M1 traffic. It would be useful on the mk, Annabellas website to be able to see the girls rota when u click her pic. Like hod. I would like to walk in because I'm sure I would find someone I wouldn't have chosen by net that I would like but I don't have money to waste on a mistake so I research Twitter and sites to try to get what I like. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, painter1 said:

I book in advance so as not to be disappointed, this does however put me under pressure with the crap M1 traffic. It would be useful on the mk, Annabellas website to be able to see the girls rota when u click her pic. Like hod. I would like to walk in because I'm sure I would find someone I wouldn't have chosen by net that I would like but I don't have money to waste on a mistake so I research Twitter and sites to try to get what I like. 

That is a technical issue we can look into but in the meantime use the HOD site, as you say it does it for you (showing when the girl is working by clicking on her profile). xx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On 11/05/2016 at 4:46 PM, AnnabellasMK said:

I think all the comments on here are valid. Some girls under estimate the power of marketing and customer service. Sadly though that also means some gems go under the radar of the clients. They have no reports and little presence on the internet except for their web profiles so they get 'lost'. Other girls who have a massive web following are perhaps getting attention they do not deserve. They are not good working girls they are just very good at marketing. 

Mmm  some are yes. However if someone is good at marketing but shit in the sack then no one would bother with return visits.Those girls who are not would have to rely on purely new clients all the time other than one or two who just fancied them enough to ignore the bad service. Plus of course you would get complaints that they offer a bad service. Indies would get negative feedback all over aw and everywhere else. You just have to make sure you market what you actually are and what you actually do,  not give some ridiculously amazing spin on the internet which you have no intention of actually trying to deliver. If someone has a lot of regulars that return then she must be doing something right even if only with those guys.

Mind you, you know as well as any, its easy for an ego to soar in this business once you get a few compliments under your belt.

Ive been watching some videos of late to try to gen up a bit more in an area that is growing for me and the amazing guff I read about how perfect, amazing, highly skilled practitioners etc they  are is incredible but when you watch the videos of what some of them are actually are doing isnt anything different to others offering that in any parlour bedrooms up and down the country for way less money and doing it far better, they just have way  more equipment, their actual service is... mediocre looking. However, they are up near the top of the pile  fees wise, its bizarre.

 

 

 

Edited by Chloe Kisses

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Chloe Kisses said:

Mmm  some are yes. However if someone is good at marketing but shit in the sack then no one would bother with return visits.Those girls who are not would have to rely on purely new clients all the time other than one or two who just fancied them enough to ignore the bad service. Plus of course you would get complaints that they offer a bad service. Indies would get negative feedback all over aw and everywhere else. You just have to make sure you market what you actually are and what you actually do,  not give some ridiculously amazing spin on the internet which you have no intention of actually trying to deliver. If someone has a lot of regulars that return then she must be doing something right even if only with those guys.

Mind you, you know as well as any, its easy for an ego to soar in this business once you get a few compliments under your belt.

Ive been watching some videos of late to try to gen up a bit more in an area that is growing for me and the amazing guff I read about how perfect, amazing, highly skilled practitioners etc they  are is incredible but when you watch the videos of what some of them are actually are doing isnt anything different to others offering that in any parlour bedrooms up and down the country for way less money and doing it far better, they just have way  more equipment, their actual service is... mediocre looking. However, they are up near the top of the pile  fees wise, its bizarre.

 

 

 

you mean you have been watching porn ? x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

55 minutes ago, AnnabellasMK said:

you mean you have been watching porn ? x

no, there is no sex involved

Edited by Chloe Kisses

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Key things for me has always been what the services are, I have done a walk in a couple times and got lucky but that is typically just spur of the moment. Normally I call up see who is available and then go. Can imagine it is a very difficult for you to manage I know many of the ladies tavel.  It would be nice if there was some sort of early bird start time for some ladies who do not need to travel as far, simething like 09:30 or 10:00 stat. I do appreciate though it could be a long day for them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/9/2016 at 7:22 AM, AnnabellasMK said:

Thank you for your feedback. If a girls wants to announce her holiday that is great but as an agency we don't in case they have suspicious relatives, friends or partners. Us announcing anything that can be cross referenced to an event in their personal lives is bad practice. On occasion we will but only if the girl in question requests it. I think a lot of girls still do not understand the power of twitter as a means to communicate direct with their client base. They love the adoration or the 'likes' but they fail to see how they could gain so much more from their clients if they actually engaged with them. 

So true... My favorite girls are not only on twitter, but do more than just tweet the odd picture.  Just this evening, I made the acquaintance of the lovely Adrienne on the strength of a flirty comment she added to one of MKE's twitpics of her as it showed her to have the sort of personality I would enjoy...  When (nearly) every girl available has a hot body on offer, it's great to find something that tips the balance.

To answer your original question,I am also in the appointment every time camp - I always know who I want to see and when, as it's always a specific girl that gets me through the door rather than a general hornyness.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Bobin About said:

So true... My favorite girls are not only on twitter, but do more than just tweet the odd picture.  Just this evening, I made the acquaintance of the lovely Adrienne on the strength of a flirty comment she added to one of MKE's twitpics of her as it showed her to have the sort of personality I would enjoy...  When (nearly) every girl available has a hot body on offer, it's great to find something that tips the balance.

To answer your original question,I am also in the appointment every time camp - I always know who I want to see and when, as it's always a specific girl that gets me through the door rather than a general hornyness.

Indeed. Some girls just 'like' or 'retweet' the adoration they receive without really engaging with the client. We believe this is key to good customer service but some cannot see further than the end of their nose. The other side of the coin is that some of the most engaging staff have no Twitter presence and it is only those clients who have met them in the flesh that realise what precious gems they are. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I book in advance to make sure i see my first preference . .

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Up until last month I have booked in advance. Howrver my working life and the M1 have made this more difficult. I can not emphasise enough how stressful it is getting caught in congestion on the M1 amd then speeding to get to the booking on time. The stress of the drive almost defeats the purposse of the punt, which is to destress.

So I thought I would try a walk in on the basis, that looking at the profiles my "don't see list" is shorter than my "want to book list". So far my experiences of walk ins have been very positive. I do however feel guilty towards the ladies tht introduce themselves to me that I don't book. But as a cystomer walk ins are working for me.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, enquire said:

Up until last month I have booked in advance. Howrver my working life and the M1 have made this more difficult. I can not emphasise enough how stressful it is getting caught in congestion on the M1 amd then speeding to get to the booking on time. The stress of the drive almost defeats the purposse of the punt, which is to destress.

So I thought I would try a walk in on the basis, that looking at the profiles my "don't see list" is shorter than my "want to book list". So far my experiences of walk ins have been very positive. I do however feel guilty towards the ladies tht introduce themselves to me that I don't book. But as a cystomer walk ins are working for me.

I have sometimes been derided for my similar 'don't want to upset the escorts I don't choose' although in parlours I have been well known in over the years they explain that they soon get inured to not being picked and it's water off a duck's back (or relief in my case).

M1 hassle? I was fretting and sweating when running round MKC trying to find the location for an MK punt after a long break from being there. Somehow the grid system defeats my sense of direction and I keep walking in the wrong direction.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0