Thelion5336

Hotels

20 posts in this topic

Hey lads and ladies looking for decent hotels in London. Any where it is not necessary to see the staff on the way out, price is not a problem?

In call or out call?

Find a lady that is already in a hotel and book her as she will be clued up on the hotel, or if you want a lady to visit you, when you phone her ask her to say what hotels she prefers to work from so you can book.

Hotels with bars and restaurant's are best.

As always no replies on the forum naming hotels for obvious reasons.

Hi thanks for the reply, I've seen some other posts and understand the reason for not naming the hotels but if people can message them that would be great.

I've found a girl that I would like to book but not too big on the idea of seeing people on the way out so somewhere where I leave the key in the room would be good, I will ask her if she knows of any and see what she says.

2 hours ago, Thelion5336 said:

Hi thanks for the reply, I've seen some other posts and understand the reason for not naming the hotels but if people can message them that would be great.

I've found a girl that I would like to book but not too big on the idea of seeing people on the way out so somewhere where I leave the key in the room would be good, I will ask her if she knows of any and see what she says.

Some hotels have locked doors between reception and the rooms, you need a key card to get through.  While not a showstopper, you do have to think of a way to get the visitor to the room.  Even in chains there are different arrangements, even in the same town!.

Hey Coventrypunter exactly why I'm asking for recommendations as not keen on too much hassle although clearly I see no problems in seeing girls, people can be ignorant so would rather know the details of a hotel where I can avoid such situations... Come on guys and gals lend a helping hand.

If you're booking the hotel and don't want to check out (as I understand is what you are saying) then I think you'll find because hotels either take  credit card details (which they will process after your checkout time) or you pay on arrival so there isn't a checking out process so you are free to leave when you want.  No hotel stops people on the way out to ask if they have paid, the staff can't keep an eye on who is who and would have no idea if you were just popping out, leaving for the day or leaving for good.  This goes for all hotels whether a cheaper TL or a more upscale place. 

Maybe give an area in London you want to stay if you haven't received m/any PMs with suggestions.

Hi MinxyLydia, thanks for the reply, haven't been to a hotel in a long time so a discrete exit lol is what I'm looking for, the last hotel I went too I just had to leave the key in the room and the hotel reception was not by the entrance so easy exit, anywhere in London as London is listed in her locations so I'm guessing it's anywhere.

Thanks

Why the big worry about leaving a hotel? you have paid for the room and providing you have not trashed the room and stolen the wide screen TV you can leave at any time just like everyone else, you don't have to give a reason why you are leaving, just smile and hand over the key, smile and say thank you and walk away!

3 people like this

Pay for the room up front and then, when you are ready to leave, just close the door and either leave the key in the room or, if it is one of those key cards, drop it down a drain away from the hotel. It is rumoured that key cards contain information about you so you should always destroy them.

1 person likes this

As long as you book a reasonably large and busy hotel, you should not have any problems coming and going.  Just pay on check in, or many of the larger hotel chains now offer the facility to check out via the TV in your room.  As JKay said above, you don't have to give a reason and they wont give a shit unless you have trashed the room.  

1 hour ago, HornyHemel said:

As long as you book a reasonably large and busy hotel, you should not have any problems coming and going.  Just pay on check in, or many of the larger hotel chains now offer the facility to check out via the TV in your room.  As JKay said above, you don't have to give a reason and they wont give a shit unless you have trashed the room.  

or just say something has come up.  work shite is best.  or when you check in say you will be leaving for a flight and need a sleep.  but thye really dont care.

Posted (edited)

10 hours ago, JKay said:

Why the big worry about leaving a hotel? you have paid for the room and providing you have not trashed the room and stolen the wide screen TV you can leave at any time just like everyone else, you don't have to give a reason why you are leaving, just smile and hand over the key, smile and say thank you and walk away!

Exactly there could be a whole host of reasons you are leaving, and so long as you have paid no reason for them to know.

I've been asked once, the hotel were concerned that I wasn't happy with the room. I told them I was needed back home, sure enough I had a booking back home the following morning so it wasn't an untruth. Still remains that it's none of their business.

As I often advise, "act normal".

By the way, I'm wondering exactly what would the consequences be of hotel staff knowing you've paid someone for sex in their room?It's not illegal.

Edited by Strawberry

18 hours ago, Strawberry said:

Exactly there could be a whole host of reasons you are leaving, and so long as you have paid no reason for them to know.

I've been asked once, the hotel were concerned that I wasn't happy with the room. I told them I was needed back home, sure enough I had a booking back home the following morning so it wasn't an untruth. Still remains that it's none of their business.

As I often advise, "act normal".

By the way, I'm wondering exactly what would the consequences be of hotel staff knowing you've paid someone for sex in their room?It's not illegal.

I guess they might be concerned that such activities might "lower the tone" though in my view the hotel would get more kudos from me.  As Strawberry says, though, it's none of their f*cking business!!

Use one of those sites that books hotels for daytime or evening use. The sites infer that many bookings are for sex. Some even offer to provide champagne and flowers. I find I'm treated like any other guest whether I have the lady with me when I check in regardless as to whether the lady is with me or arrives later. At one I'm treated like a regular and last time got a room upgrade. Just say a cheery good night when leaving.  And you can pay by cash.

2 hours ago, tugg said:

And you can pay by cash.

Think you will find when paying by cash they will still need to swipe a card to have a record of your id.

9 hours ago, JKay said:

Think you will find when paying by cash they will still need to swipe a card to have a record of your id.

Get a payment card. The sort you load with cash to spend. No record on bills.

A friend of mine booked a London Hotel, to interview men for her company.

After six hours, interviewing a number of men, she was almost kicked out by the hotel manager, who thought she was a WG.

She did show him all her company paperwork and managed to convince him that it was legit.

2 hours ago, Coventrypunter said:

Get a payment card. The sort you load with cash to spend. No record on bills.

Things have changed, if you apply for a payment card like CashPlus you still need to supply a name and address to put on the card and have a place to send it too, then to validate the card its a trip to post office to show proof of id.

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, stevenxxx said:

A friend of mine booked a London Hotel, to interview men for her company.

After six hours, interviewing a number of men, she was almost kicked out by the hotel manager, who thought she was a WG.

She did show him all her company paperwork and managed to convince him that it was legit.

That must have been extremely annoying and disrespectful at the same time: some hotel employees think they are Gods.  I always report them to their top managers and never waste my time with middle management.  Even so, the manager of the manager can be equally bad and take the side of their employees despite giving them all the facts and having CCTV proof: that is what happened to me in a gym - the receptionist was utterly rude to me and his manager, even top manager took the side of this idiot new to his position.  Then they threatened me if I dare write a review on what happened.

Wow a lot of info! Thanks will take it on board and strawberry I know it's just not used to doing this and bit shy when it comes to it as I said people can be ignorant but then again I should just think who cares what they think!