Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tiny Violin

New in Town

2 posts in this topic

Hello from across the pond (Canada),

I'll be staying in London for the next two months, and now that I've finally started to settle in began to have my look around town. I was relieved when I came across this forum and Punt, as its a virtual counterpart to what is used in Western Canada (http://www.cafreviews.com/forums/ for those that are interested). That being said, the sheer number of agencies is took me by surprise. Quite certain that it will take me some time to sift through them and vet the ones that I'm interested in. However, I just wanted to confirm my understanding of how bookings work over here:

1) Booking seems to always be calls to the agency number (back home text messages are usually preferred. No problem here though).

2) Once booking is confirmed, you're given the post code for where the in-call will be (I plan on taking the tube around town and walk the rest; the distance covered between stations seems reasonable enough).

3) Here's where I need some concrete clarification: once you arrive in the area you contact the agency again and confirm with a code that was given to during booking (yes, no?) and they will provide the address for the in-call.

4) From what I've read, in-call locations are managed by a receptionist to be paid prior to service (yes, no?).

I hope that's not too much to read through, and any comments would be appreciated.

It's simpler than you guessed. Many agencies will text you the address on day of your booking, and away you go. Some agencies will give you street or house address and expect you to call them on arrival to get flat number. No secret codes are needed because your phone number, which agency has saved, identifies you as the guy who made the initial booking.

Receptionists/maids are found in parlours (brothels) and in the Soho walk-ups, but agency girls don't use them. You always pay the girl herself, and nobody else.