vivluvsme

Postings landmark

10 posts in this topic

9 - I mean 8 now - to make 700,000 postings on these forums

I'm sure Galahad will want to pay for a punt for the lucky lad who hits the 700,000mark.

Done it! My name is Colonel Bonkers and I claim my free punt.

...and the three monthly user average is up again and members joining every day.

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, JKay said:

...and the three monthly user average is up again and members joining every day.

May I ask the time scale over which the percentages you quote in your strip at the bottom of each post were measured? it is meaningless to quote that visitors are up 2% unless we know the period over which the numbers were counted.

Thank you

Yes I have been keeping records since December 15, the figures are a rolling 3 month average, so the figure listed December when I first looked was from October to December.

...actually it goes back to 3 months leading up to the November figures, how time flies. 

On ‎09‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 2:43 PM, JKay said:

Yes I have been keeping records since December 15, the figures are a rolling 3 month average, so the figure listed December when I first looked was from October to December.

On ‎09‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 2:49 PM, JKay said:

...actually it goes back to 3 months leading up to the November figures, how time flies. 

Thanks very much

An example of viewing figures:

Two days ago I put up a very unsensational part question/part info on the London forum. It has received just two answers but 180 views. Activity on that part of the board is much more brisk (as it should be, of course) than in places like Off Topic.

13 hours ago, Colonel Bonkers said:

An example of viewing figures:

Two days ago I put up a very unsensational part question/part info on the London forum. It has received just two answers but 180 views. Activity on that part of the board is much more brisk (as it should be, of course) than in places like Off Topic.

This is not surprising considering that the Off Topic Forum is only available to logged in members. Currently the number of logged in members is only about one seventh of the total number of  people visiting the site and the ratio is often less than that.