Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chloe Kisses

Advertising here-Now okay for Male and transgender SPs?

8 posts in this topic

As the title says.

Now that there is a section for the guys who love to visit them does that mean that they are allowed to advertise on here the same as the rest of us, it would seem only fair for them to become  members or advertise if they are being discussed, also, I assume reviews  for them are now okay too?

Yes please can you let us all know G as this has been a taboo subject for a long time and I am sure none of us want to get into any trouble thanks

Chloe x

I asked this soon after the forum first opened - mainly about reviews.

I would have thought it likely G would want a complete division between the types of review/advertising and maybe he is working on that.

Both advertising and reviews are coming, but require some programming changes to implement. I am working on this as time permits.

Great thanks for the update Galahad :)

I realise this isn't everyone's cup of tea, but I welcome this addition to the site.

1 person likes this

On 5/20/2016 at 0:01 PM, Galahad said:

Both advertising and reviews are coming, but require some programming changes to implement. I am working on this as time permits.

Any timescale available yet, please?

Thanks

I've tried (and sadly failed) to make more sites I'm on more TG/TS friendly.  They usually reply to me with something like "we're working on it", but years later I log back in an nothing's changed.  Sad face.  :(

I'm new here (just joined yesterday), so am still just finding my feet.  But if @Galahad can make this a TG/TS friendly site, I will seriously invite every naughty friemd I know to join this site, because in my opinion the naughty web is far too gender binary at the moment, and that rather sucks in my opinion.  The more the merrier - what you do all say?  :)  xx

1 person likes this