Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WhuckFistle

Hannamachiholistic/Sensual South Massage

3 posts in this topic

Hello.  I used the services of the above masseuses when I moved to Portsmouth but they've turned the business into a "thrupenny bit" shop...

I was wondering if anyone knew if the girls were continuing to massage independently/under another guise?  Or even other masseuses in the area.  I'm talking about sensual massage, not a fuck.

Thanks

Edited by WhuckFistle

Hi WhuckFistle

I know this is an old post, but sensual south are back is Southampton. They reappeared in December I kept checking back. However there is a new place opened in Fareham, same deal sensual massage pretty girls see the website.

http://www.solentsensualmassage.co.uk being a lover of a naked body to body massage i love both these outfits. 

Hi DirtyParry, thanks for the reply...  i had completely forgot about posting that here, and only revisited here by chance.

I wonder, as a previous user of SensualSouth if you have used the new lady Emily?  She looks to bea bit of alarger lady but with MASSIVE norks.  I had one massage with Katt but I found it fairly cold and detached.  I will definitely be trying out solent sensual too.