Daisy flowers

Shower not included or included in time

57 posts in this topic

Right guys and girls, I want your opinion, do you think showers should be included or not included in the appointment time. Incredibly curious to know and why?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I personally don't think it should and often a lady will say on her website that she would appreciate it if the client takes a shower but this wont come out of the time.

The ladies who I enjoy seeing though don't get hung up on time in shower and don't 'clockwatch' on something like this - I mean how long does a shower take - 5 minutes max, some longer, as long as the proverbial isn't taken, within the time.

Having said that I use an agency in Manchester and they are upfront that the shower is included so you best hurry up get in the shower and bloody get out again quick - sounds harsh and it is a little but had some great punts there nevertheless.

Showers!  What I have learnt about different showers through punting?  I could go on but wont bore you, ha ha ha!!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Daisy, youve been working for a few years now, surely youve worked out your own way of doing it by now?

Its different for all of us, there have been a thousand shower threads on every forum Im sure. I doubt you will learn anything new with this one. Not being rude but its all been covered and back again

Personally its not included in the time but if someone is late then it is as its not my fault they are late and it could possibly infringe on my relaxation time between clients or even make me late for the next one if the client is particularly late. I like to shower and redo my make up between bookings plus some of them are extremely equipment hefty so my bedroom is literally left looking like a bombs hit it with every bit of equipment I own, it takes half an hour to get showered, re made up and sort out my bedroom before the next person comes along. Sometimes I have more than one room to tidy so yes, its in their time if they are late. If on time then hey, no rush, have one at the start and the finish if they like

Edited by Chloe Kisses
2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There was a thread on this several months ago yet as always, I will say that flexibility should be allowed: after all, a shower should only take no more than several minutes.  Personally I prefer the luxurious baths with Lush products as a pretext to touch him everywhere.  :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think there are alot of varients to consider.If it's a quickie then I wouldn't expect a bloke to book for 15 mins then spend 10 mins in the shower (start then at the end)then expect his 15 mins as well.Generally these blokes will probably have a quick gentlemans wash or have had one before they come to see me.

I also wouldn't expect a bloke to take long in the shower on a half hour then expect multiple cums in 20 mins remaining.So its about being reasonable on both sides.If a blokes hygiene is generally good he really only needs a quick swill of bits,bobs and pits and it wouldn't come out of the nitty gritty time.

If some loon decided to luxeriate in the shower,washing and conditioning hair etc then yes it would start to come out of his time.I don't advertise anything about showertime and whether it comes out or not.It depends on the circumstances.

I've only had one bloke take the piss and this was on a 2 hour duo.He arrived 20 mins late still wanted(and got his full 2 hours)but fannied about for 10 mins with the water running before getting into it.At the end of the 2 hours (starting after his shower as he made a big deal of it)he then spent a further 15 mins showering and dressing in the bathroom before standing at the door loudly asking to book my duo partner sometime and asking her silly questions,despite us both telling him we actually had a taxi waiting for us!He is now banned by both of us.Utterly selfish and entitled behaviour!

6 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If a shower is in good order so that you can get a decent flow at a moderate temperature, then a shower should take less than 2 minutes. In that time you can soap all over and rinse it off. Then, if you are lucky, your companion will pat you dry!! I can't stand shower which dribble lukewarm water which can take for ever to get you properly wet.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Time to make myself unpopular with both punters and WGs!  I think it's perfectly reasonable for showering time to be included in the booked duration (certainly for punts of an hour or longer - and I don't do any shorter).  But how can a bloke spend any longer than 2-3 minutes in a shower in these circumstances? (OK allowing for the water to have got hot).  The only people I know who spend ridiculously long in the shower are women (and one woman, in particular!)

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, The Film Director said:

Time to make myself unpopular with both punters and WGs!  I think it's perfectly reasonable for showering time to be included in the booked duration (certainly for punts of an hour or longer - and I don't do any shorter).  But how can a bloke spend any longer than 2-3 minutes in a shower in these circumstances? (OK allowing for the water to have got hot).  The only people I know who spend ridiculously long in the shower are women (and one woman, in particular!)

Film Director this is how I find it usually works out. When I was incall I had clients who'd pop into the shower, and be up and leaving at exactly 1 hour, 2 hours or whatever time they'd booked. Some would finish with a shower before leaving within their time. This attitude was great. Also my service started at the door with kiss and cuddle, often we'd go into the lounge before going upstairs which is where any showering would take place. It was rare anyone wanted to add the shower time onto their appointment time. I would however offer or accept a request for shower time at the end of an appointment, and sometimes this was taken as free reign to then take 15-20 minutes including slow towelling and getting dressed. This to me was taking advantage. One person took umbrage when I brought this up, I'd already over ran on the booked and paid for time, so it was ending up at 90 minutes. He complained that he couldn't afford to book longer, and that his bits didn't work faster. I wasn't saying book more time, I was asking him to respect my hospitality and my time.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Perhaps all escorts and punters should use GOCOMPARETHEMARKET. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's included in his time, 

I don't make my clients shower, but always offer one, if they say they are clean I trust them to be clean- if it turns out they are not then I'll suggest they need to shower. 

It's swings and roundabouts anyway; those who linger a little longer than their time are balanced out with those who leave early so unless a man was obviously taking the piss I don't mind a few minutes overrunning. 

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any bloke who takes 15-20 minutes (tbh anything over 10 mins as far as I'm concerned) having a shower in a WG's place (unless explicitly invited to 'take his time' by the WG)  either knows nothing about etiquette in this hobby (and is probably just plain thick) or is taking the piss....

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When I do in calls I don't include showering in the time but that's just me, I never have.

On the other hand if they then start to take the mick I will include it in their time that will soon hurry them up! 

Everyone is different, I start the time when we are kissing etc etc, others may not, it's what works for you. X

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Two minutes

To wash my bits

But happily pay a WG

To join me

Imagine water running from boob to knee

Of Bibi or Tight Young Ebony

Lathering shower gell

On pretty Annabelle

Or rubbing in nivea

Onto  BBW Minxy Lydia

Oh to enjoy shared showers 

With the lovely Daisy Flowers.

 

(Actually I did achievs the latter, its in one of my reviews)

I am.probably not the best one to answer the question, I havw been trapped in showers and scalded myself. But the actual washing should not take long and can be included in the time charged. For those interested just had a solo shower after the gardening.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unless you work in a foundry or something, a quick sluice before a punt is all that needed.  so 2-3 minutes. maybe 5 if one has just come from another WG and doing 2 in a day!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For me shower time is part of paid for time.

 

I always start the punt by taking a shower. It doesn't take me more than a few minutes, and likewise I always shower before leaving.

 

As far as I'm concerned a one hour booking sees me in and out of the ladies' flat in 60 minutes or less.

 

What I don't get is the obsession some guys have with coming twice in a one hour booking. I've done two punts in the same day with no problem but coming a second time within 15 or 20 minutes feels rather forced and unnatural to me.

 


 

 


 

 


 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/05/2016 at 9:11 AM, Chloe Kisses said:

Daisy, youve been working for a few years now, surely youve worked out your own way of doing it by now?

Its different for all of us, there have been a thousand shower threads on every forum Im sure. I doubt you will learn anything new with this one. Not being rude but its all been covered and back again

I'm a data nerd, so I looked. I couldn't find a dedicated thread on charging for shower time. Just lots of comments on hygiene (2007, the first one) or my own contribution on my ineptitude with a temp control.

My experience, is that however long you have been doing something, it is always good to verify what is happening in the rest of the market, fall out of step, and your business starts to lose market share.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I always assume that showering before and after is part of the paid for time, but a lot of girls will pleasantly surprise by starting the mental stopwatch once I'm out of the bathroom.

I recently booked a WG and she had to last minute change her incall location from one hotel to another due to an issue with the booking website, this meant a rather sweaty trek across town to meet her in time so I was happy that she excluded the shower time from the booking length.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it's right to expect that showering is not included in your time. You're in her apartment, but you're not exactly making use of her services then. Unless she's running on a back-to-back system all day, she would have no justification.

Some happy memories, too, of girls who joined me in the shower after, when I'd had my full hour, and were perfectly happy for bits to be further explored.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

49 minutes ago, Colonel Bonkers said:

I think it's right to expect that showering is not included in your time. You're in her apartment, but you're not exactly making use of her services then. Unless she's running on a back-to-back system all day, she would have no justification.

Some happy memories, too, of girls who joined me in the shower after, when I'd had my full hour, and were perfectly happy for bits to be further explored.

You shouldn't expect anything. This is escorting, every escort works differently and makes up her own rules. Best to ask instead of expecting only to be disappointed.

Edited by TightYoungEbony
2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TightYoungEbony said:

You shouldn't expect anything. This is escorting, every escort works differently and makes up her own rules. Best to ask instead of expecting only to be disappointed.

Even if we shouldn't expect anything because escorting is as unpredictable as you say, i tcan still be right to expect it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On Friday, May 13, 2016 at 9:11 AM, Chloe Kisses said:

Daisy, youve been working for a few years now, surely youve worked out your own way of doing it by now?

Its different for all of us, there have been a thousand shower threads on every forum Im sure. I doubt you will learn anything new with this one. Not being rude but its all been covered and back again

Personally its not included in the time but if someone is late then it is as its not my fault they are late and it could possibly infringe on my relaxation time between clients or even make me late for the next one if the client is particularly late. I like to shower and redo my make up between bookings plus some of them are extremely equipment hefty so my bedroom is literally left looking like a bombs hit it with every bit of equipment I own, it takes half an hour to get showered, re made up and sort out my bedroom before the next person comes along. Sometimes I have more than one room to tidy so yes, its in their time if they are late. If on time then hey, no rush, have one at the start and the finish if they like

Yh I've worked out a way and know the way but after hearing a shocking and quite appalling opinion, I wanted to know others to get more of an insight x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, enquire said:

I'm a data nerd, so I looked. I couldn't find a dedicated thread on charging for shower time. Just lots of comments on hygiene (2007, the first one) or my own contribution on my ineptitude with a temp control.

My experience, is that however long you have been doing something, it is always good to verify what is happening in the rest of the market, fall out of step, and your business starts to lose market share.

Yh I couldn't find one either, I did look. Searched shower in the search bar and nothing so decided to create my own x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Colonel Bonkers said:

Even if we shouldn't expect anything because escorting is as unpredictable as you say, i tcan still be right to expect it.

Don't be disappointed if you don't get what you're expecting, that's my point.

Its not right to "expect" anything. There is no one rule for all, just as some clients may "expect" an escort does a "discretion" service for all who walk through the door, you shouldn't automatically "expect" a shower to be on her time just because that's how you like it, what happens if it's on your time? Are you suddenly annoyed at her because she doesn't work the way you prefer or are you annoyed at yourself for not asking? Or maybe you just go with it..

In escorting a girl has the right to choose how she runs her business and if she chooses to include the shower in your paid time she can, if you don't like the shower included maybe ask about that before booking her to save annoyance and disappointment on both sides, then you can book someone who works in a way that suits you. 

Edited by TightYoungEbony
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very interesting, thanks for everyone's input and now I feel justified to block this person. I went through a phase of letting people run over, I believed this would make them come back, believe me it doesn't, it just encourages people that disrespect you and don't appreciate you. Like chloe said, we need time to get ourselves together between appointments, even if we haven't got anyone after, we need time to eat, relax and get anything we have to get in order. Clients running over time interrupts that. I wore myself out so I did it the right way and made sure clients kept to their time as much as possible. I don't mind a couple of minutes and sometimes won't allow that if the client has been disrespectful but it's when a client is taking the mick that it really gets me mad! I believe you pay for the half hour, what you do in that half hour is up to you, you can have a shower for half an hour for all I care if you really want, just please respect that I may have other things to do after and not just clients. This client seemed to think because he wanted a shower it was unfair for him to get less "tumble time" as he called it then someone who didn't want a shower. I simply wanted opinions to see if maybe my opinions were a bit too strict. P.s. I gave him 15 minutes extra free as the first 15 minutes we had a terrible escort join us and he then took 15 minutes in the shower AFTER us discussing that I include it in the booking time x

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Daisy flowers said:

Very interesting, thanks for everyone's input and now I feel justified to block this person. I went through a phase of letting people run over, I believed this would make them come back, believe me it doesn't, it just encourages people that disrespect you and don't appreciate you. Like chloe said, we need time to get ourselves together between appointments, even if we haven't got anyone after, we need time to eat, relax and get anything we have to get in order. Clients running over time interrupts that. I wore myself out so I did it the right way and made sure clients kept to their time as much as possible. I don't mind a couple of minutes and sometimes won't allow that if the client has been disrespectful but it's when a client is taking the mick that it really gets me mad! I believe you pay for the half hour, what you do in that half hour is up to you, you can have a shower for half an hour for all I care if you really want, just please respect that I may have other things to do after and not just clients. This client seemed to think because he wanted a shower it was unfair for him to get less "tumble time" as he called it then someone who didn't want a shower. I simply wanted opinions to see if maybe my opinions were a bit too strict. P.s. I gave him 15 minutes extra free as the first 15 minutes we had a terrible escort join us and he then took 15 minutes in the shower AFTER us discussing that I include it in the booking time x

Go ahead and block him! Any client that takes 15 minutes in a shower in a booking is taking the mick. It takes a couple minutes to wash your bits before the fun and a maximum five minutes to clean up in the shower after the fun!

What gets on my nerves is how quickly these clients take in the shower if they assume the shower is on their time, but if it's on our time they suddenly turn into snails and take forever to wash their Crown Jewels!

Dont feel bad, opinions on here are just that, you work how you want to and don't let others make you feel bad because you choose to include shower time in paid time. Genuine clients will respect your requirements! 

:) xx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now