Mr A

Captain 69

6 posts in this topic

Is anyone on that site? I'm curious about whether it's worth the monthly subscription. Any info appreciated :)

I run an agency and am wondering the self same thing. I'm based in Central London and am wondering if it's worth advertising on there.

Any thoughts?

I've used it for a few months and I have to admit that I've found it utterly useless compared to PN or other free sites... 
the informations are far from being always up to date and frankly I don't know who designed the site but it's a bloody pain to navigate... 

You can always try for a month to make your own opinion but when I'm only reading positive stuff about girls of some agencies which I know not to be true well I don't find it reliable... other might disagree but I found here reliable information and great folks to chat with which has never been the case for me at C69... 

I really don't know how they keep going.

On 14/05/2016 at 10:56 PM, Tekonderoga said:

I've used it for a few months and I have to admit that I've found it utterly useless compared to PN or other free sites... 
the informations are far from being always up to date and frankly I don't know who designed the site but it's a bloody pain to navigate... 

You can always try for a month to make your own opinion but when I'm only reading positive stuff about girls of some agencies which I know not to be true well I don't find it reliable... other might disagree but I found here reliable information and great folks to chat with which has never been the case for me at C69... 

Indeed, only certain agencies and girls are heavily promoted there....... as if there are not great girls all over the UK.

The best things in life are free, they say.

All my research show that site to be worthless