enquire

Bloody, bloody technology

8 posts in this topic

I havecjust spent 25 minutes writing abour a newbie I booked on saturday and been logged out! Swear, swear, swear.

Perhaps best in future to write it in Word first, save it, and then cut and paste into the Reviews template.

1 hour ago, Carnival said:

Perhaps best in future to write it in Word first, save it, and then cut and paste into the Reviews template.

Good idea.

I was writing a blog recently on AW for a good while and when I went to publish it I had been logged out! Tried to go back and all of it had gone, fuming was an understatement! Now I use word or my notes to write it then copy and paste into there. You can't go wrong that way! X

In the Techie Stuff forum, I raised the same question but my problem was with these forums. I didn't get a workable solution.

Under the old system there was an automatic save feature that you could go back to and recover most of your work, its missing in the new system.

I wrote a review for a WG that I had enjoyed, clicked 'send' but it never appeared on Punternet.

I don't know if I did anything wrong or not. I have had two previous ones printed.

Perhaps I should try again.

11 minutes ago, stevenxxx said:

I wrote a review for a WG that I had enjoyed, clicked 'send' but it never appeared on Punternet.

I don't know if I did anything wrong or not. I have had two previous ones printed.

Perhaps I should try again.

If it reached Galahad and was rejected it will be listed on your personal page when you log on to the main forum.

I see that my review was rejected.

How can I find out why it was rejected?

3 minutes ago, stevenxxx said:

I see that my review was rejected.

How can I find out why it was rejected?

Think I'm right by saying that the reason would have been given at the time you were rejected.

Common reasons for rejection;

The WG has requested no reviews.

Suspicious activity with previous reviews.

An Adultwork web link was submitted.